Hello :D

Hmm have not played online with it. In truth tinkered with it a bit. Have not gone online with it. They belong to my roommate and I will jump in every now and then... FF I had to beat just because ...well its FF need I say more :D
Nice where about in GA?

If you go online - beware lol. There's supposed to be a new Street Fighter coming out on the PS4. Final Fantasy logic :P

I lived around the Dallas area, which is near Acworth and Cartersville.

If you go online - beware lol. There's supposed to be a new Street Fighter coming out on the PS4. Final Fantasy logic :P

I lived around the Dallas area, which is near Acworth and Cartersville.

Lol cool :)
Ouch i am sad to say dallas i am not sure of ... But acworth.... I am thinki g you were a bit outside of atl?

Lol cool :)
Ouch i am sad to say dallas i am not sure of ... But acworth.... I am thinki g you were a bit outside of atl?

Atlanta was an hour away from me.

So have you always lived there or are you from somewhere else and eventually moved there?

Atlanta was an hour away from me.

So have you always lived there or are you from somewhere else and eventually moved there?

Nah, I grew up in Germany until I was about 12..dad got stationed here and stayed until I joined the Navy... Then jumped around a bit :) ... Have been back home since DEC of 2010... Missed the Georgian storms while gone...but miss the winter storms of Maine, and desert ones of las Vegas.... Hmm CO is beautiful too lol
How about you?

Nah, I grew up in Germany until I was about 12..dad got stationed here and stayed until I joined the Navy... Then jumped around a bit :) ... Have been back home since DEC of 2010... Missed the Georgian storms while gone...but miss the winter storms of Maine, and desert ones of las Vegas.... Hmm CO is beautiful too lol
How about you?

Oh ok, cool. I can do without storms :D had my first Michigan winter recently and so now I officially know what cold is lol.

I was born and raised in Louisiana and lived there until I was 18. Then my family moved partially due to Hurricane Katrina (our house wasn't affected, but my mom was somewhat worried after that). My aunt ended up moving to Georgia for some reason, so my mom went there to check it out and basically that's how we ended up there lol.

Then I met my husband who's from Michigan, got married, and so that's why I'm in Michigan now. But being in Michigan isn't all that bad - I have a wonderful ASL teacher here so :D

Oh ok, cool. I can do without storms :D had my first Michigan winter recently and so now I officially know what cold is lol.

I was born and raised in Louisiana and lived there until I was 18. Then my family moved partially due to Hurricane Katrina (our house wasn't affected, but my mom was somewhat worried after that). My aunt ended up moving to Georgia for some reason, so my mom went there to check it out and basically that's how we ended up there lol.

Then I met my husband who's from Michigan, got married, and so that's why I'm in Michigan now. But being in Michigan isn't all that bad - I have a wonderful ASL teacher here so :D

Nice...yeah from Ga to Michigan... that would be a temp change lol. You traded icky pollen season for a cold winter one :) but snow tastes better lol Congrats on your marriage :) assuming you got married in 2014?

Always nice to have a good teacher :) why are you taking ASL?

Nice...yeah from Ga to Michigan... that would be a temp change lol. You traded icky pollen season for a cold winter one :) but snow tastes better lol Congrats on your marriage :) assuming you got married in 2014?

Always nice to have a good teacher :) why are you taking ASL?

You see the pollen thing never really bothered me, so I'd actually prefer that over the cold lol. Though unfortunately my family has allergy problems, so I think they'd rather it the other way.

Well, originally I wanted to become a Japanese interpreter (growing up watching anime and such caused me to like a lot of things that are Japanese related). I thought it would be cool to do that as a job. When I ended up mentioning something about it, my aunt mentioned about ASL. So I decided to look into it and I fell in love with it - that's why :) lol. I absolutely love ASL and think it's a beautiful, expressive language.

You see the pollen thing never really bothered me, so I'd actually prefer that over the cold lol. Though unfortunately my family has allergy problems, so I think they'd rather it the other way.

Well, originally I wanted to become a Japanese interpreter (growing up watching anime and such caused me to like a lot of things that are Japanese related). I thought it would be cool to do that as a job. When I ended up mentioning something about it, my aunt mentioned about ASL. So I decided to look into it and I fell in love with it - that's why :) lol. I absolutely love ASL and think it's a beautiful, expressive language.

Cool :D

Nice, with you on the cold...unless I have a warm place to hide on occasions. I never really get hot.... But cold ... Yep. :) oddly I like being cold sometimes. Love winter when you get all four seasons. As for pollen season, does not bother me either but the kids have allergies and suffer hard.
Ah yes, remember reading that now...sorry call me slow. I have my head in a book :D
What kind anime?

Cool :D

Nice, with you on the cold...unless I have a warm place to hide on occasions. I never really get hot.... But cold ... Yep. :) oddly I like being cold sometimes. Love winter when you get all four seasons. As for pollen season, does not bother me either but the kids have allergies and suffer hard.
Ah yes, remember reading that now...sorry call me slow. I have my head in a book :D
What kind anime?

Aw :( stinks the kids suffer through that.

That's fine :P Also, I was curious as to why you were hanging around on this forum :) since there's Deaf, HOH, and hearing on this forum so it's hard to know who's who :P

Mainly romance/comedy. A few series I'm watching right now are Niseoki, Baby Steps, and My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU. (Sword Art Online looks cool, but haven't finished that series yet). Are you into anime? :)

Aw :( stinks the kids suffer through that.

That's fine :P Also, I was curious as to why you were hanging around on this forum :) since there's Deaf, HOH, and hearing on this forum so it's hard to know who's who :P

Mainly romance/comedy. A few series I'm watching right now are Niseoki, Baby Steps, and My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU. (Sword Art Online looks cool, but haven't finished that series yet). Are you into anime? :)

I am deaf, as for anime yes :) I like magna as well...shh another secret lol
But for titles and me to spell everything correctly will have to wait until I get coffee in the morning. Lol off top of head...just finished watching samurai champloo and was beginning sword art online....but have not gotten very far into it....

I am deaf, as for anime yes :) I like magna as well...shh another secret lol
But for titles and me to spell everything correctly will have to wait until I get coffee in the morning. Lol off top of head...just finished watching samurai champloo and was beginning sword art online....but have not gotten very far into it....

Oki doki :) Were you born Deaf or did that come about later on?

Lol - well then I'll tell you a secret too: I like manga too...:wiggle: lol.

Yeah, I'd be curious to hear more of the manga you like to read and the anime you like to watch :P One manga that I need to start reading again is called Skip Beat. One thing I really like about mangas is how it seems to go in more detail than the anime does. Though I obviously still really like the animes of course :) I made it up to episode 8 on Sword Art Online, I need to pick it up again lol.

Oki doki :) Were you born Deaf or did that come about later on?

Lol - well then I'll tell you a secret too: I like manga too...:wiggle: lol.

Yeah, I'd be curious to hear more of the manga you like to read and the anime you like to watch :P One manga that I need to start reading again is called Skip Beat. One thing I really like about mangas is how it seems to go in more detail than the anime does. Though I obviously still really like the animes of course :) I made it up to episode 8 on Sword Art Online, I need to pick it up again lol.

Later on...I have an intro er..think about a year back went through it all...half of it I do not understand. Just know what's done is done and that's okay. Starts with chronic ear infections ends with me waking up one morning to thinking hearing aides are broken...nope. Mesa was deaf...
I will read anything I can get my hands onto.... :D
I also like the depth of magna over anime...but also, I enjoy being able to just pause and appreciate the artist skills involved.
Do you have nexflix? I know they have it there. :)

Later on...I have an intro er..think about a year back went through it all...half of it I do not understand. Just know what's done is done and that's okay. Starts with chronic ear infections ends with me waking up one morning to thinking hearing aides are broken...nope. Mesa was deaf...
I will read anything I can get my hands onto.... :D
I also like the depth of magna over anime...but also, I enjoy being able to just pause and appreciate the artist skills involved.
Do you have nexflix? I know they have it there. :)

Ear infections are TERRIBLE. I never really had issues with ear infections, but there was one time that I got one and it was horrid. Definitely one of my top worse pains I've ever had, so I definitely feel bad for people who get ear infections all the time (I believe one of my cousin's had issues with ear infections, though I'm not sure how that's working out for him now).

You should watch this one anime called Shirobako - it's basically an anime about...making animes :D I thought it was interesting and kind of gives an insight into some of the stuff people go through to produce anime. It's a great show on top of it. Kind of makes you appreciate people's effort a bit more lol.

I don't have Netflix, but I use Crunchyroll to watch the majority of anime :) the other option would be Hulu (especially since most of the anime is free on there). I felt like Netflix didn't have much of an anime selection compared to Crunchyroll and Hulu.

Hurray for nerd-ness :D lol.

For animes, I like romance/comedy. Some series that I'm watching right now are:

-Nisekoi 2nd season (LOVE this series)
-My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU 2nd season
-Baby Steps 2

I have many more in my list that I want to watch but you get the idea :D

As for games...right now I'm playing through Mega Man X and it's my goal to play through the Mega Man's and beat them. Another game I started playing recently is Luigi's Mansion (knew about it, but never owned it and played it till recently). I feel like playing a lot of things right now, but if I play too many games I may get side-tracked and not finish the others lol.

What anime and games do you enjoy playing?

that's awesome

I am currently watching Full Metal Alchemist game wise I am playing smash on my 3ds i restarted pokemon red and i'm hoping to play super mario world soon i need to find the cord to my snes lol

that's awesome

I am currently watching Full Metal Alchemist game wise I am playing smash on my 3ds i restarted pokemon red and i'm hoping to play super mario world soon i need to find the cord to my snes lol

I've seen bits and parts of Full Metal Alchemist, isn't there another one called Brotherhood or something?

Hurray for Smash! Absolutely love that game - I like to play as Link. Any particular character you like to play? :) I have that for the Wii U :D I was playing Fire Red not all that long ago and was thinking about starting to play Soul Silver.

There's so many SNES games I want to play lol. I have to confess that I've never actually finish Super Mario World....I have a bad habit of not finishing games but I might try that soon.

I've seen bits and parts of Full Metal Alchemist, isn't there another one called Brotherhood or something?

Hurray for Smash! Absolutely love that game - I like to play as Link. Any particular character you like to play? :) I have that for the Wii U :D I was playing Fire Red not all that long ago and was thinking about starting to play Soul Silver.

There's so many SNES games I want to play lol. I have to confess that I've never actually finish Super Mario World....I have a bad habit of not finishing games but I might try that soon.

I play Zelda most of the time lol You need to finish Super Mario World!! lol such a good game :D

Back