Hello all! I'm back after being gone for a good few months...

sleepytaz

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just wanted to say hey... sorry if I haven't been keeping up to date, but wow it sure looks like I missed a lot :) I have moved to a new state and will move agains soon to a bigger place which I'm totally thrilled about. I've been working full time which takes up most of my time and engeries. I also no longer have a current working computer so I'm here in a library for a bit... so I'm just gonna browse thur some to see if there is anything interesting. I was very glad to be away from the computer except to check emails daily... I just totally needed time away from computer and sitting way too much :) Hope that all is well with everybody here... just wanna HOLLER! ciao til then!

:wave: :welcome: back to AllDeaf sleepytaz!! It's so nice to have you back!!! Hope we see you more often if possible!!! Until then, happy posting!! :angel:

abt time you are back! SleepTaz haha that funna i m juz get back recently 2 day ago then UR TURN back so hope see you around here :thumb:

Wow yea u are right I havent seen you in a long time. Anyway Welcome Back and happy posting. At least you didnt get lost on your way to AD. :giggle:

Back