Hellmanns vs miracle whip

Hellmanns or Miracle Whip

• Hellmanns

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • Miracle Whip

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Egg salad WITH Miracle Whip is the bomb! Nom nom nom.

(did anybody figure out yet that I'm a MW fan? :) )

Oh now egg salad sandwich I LOVE - but depends on how well it's made. If there's too much mayo in it I don't care for it. Just the right amount and I'll eat it... my like for eggs overrides the mayo lol.

I grew up on Miracle Whip on the farm but soon after moving to CA, Best Foods mayo has been the only thing I like....I guess we just like what we are used to........

I like egg salad sandwiches. I agree with @DeafDucky , the less HM/MW the better. I love fried egg sandwiches too, but plain. Maybe a little pepper and/or slice of cheese, but no HM or MW.

I like egg salad sandwiches. I agree with @DeafDucky , the less HM/MW the better. I love fried egg sandwiches too, but plain. Maybe a little pepper and/or slice of cheese, but no HM or MW.

Yep.. I am the same way with fried egg sandwiches too.. no mayo- cheese and a bit of salt/pepper. Interestingly I liked mayo on my cold cuts sandwiches like ham and cheese as a kid but as I got older (and now) I didn't like it and prefer sandwiches and hoagies (subs to some of you) "dry" as in no mayo. Italian subs with oil (or whatever) is fine.... just no mayo on other types!!

I have to bow out of fried egg sandwich discussions. No no no. (No, that was not a nom nom nom typo. It is just no no no.) :)

But, if I may add to the tuna fish sandwiches that I like toasted, they are so good on toasted onion bagels. With Miracle Whip, of course.

I have to bow out of fried egg sandwich discussions. No no no. (No, that was not a nom nom nom typo. It is just no no no.) :)

But, if I may add to the tuna fish sandwiches that I like toasted, they are so good on toasted onion bagels. With Miracle Whip, of course.

What is the problem with the eggs and not the tuna? Neither are vegetables.

What? Nobody said anything about vegetables. I simply don't like fried eggs. ?????

That is an ok reason. Most of us have something we don't eat because we don't like it. From other threads my understanding is/was that you are vegan so wondered why you would eat something from one creature and not another.

From other threads my understanding is/was that you are vegan so wondered why you would eat something from one creature and not another.
Maybe, just maybe...One in a million chance, you missed one of her posts, where she is a meat eater? Just a thought. :)

That is an ok reason. Most of us have something we don't eat because we don't like it. From other threads my understanding is/was that you are vegan so wondered why you would eat something from one creature and not another.
You have me mistaken with somebody else.

What is the problem with the eggs and not the tuna? Neither are vegetables.

Where did the vegetable come from? Nobody said anything about vegetables.

Nah, she isn't vegan nor vegetarian.

I think it could be Vorsia - only one member who is vegan or vegetarian, I think so.

Speaking of eggs, which came first, the chicken or the egg? Now, don't ya all go googling crap. Just speak your mind. ;)

Back