Heart Disease Scared

Reaction score
:aw::aw: Born Sept 13, 1980 in Lancaster Country of Pennsylvania. I have heart problem very serial I was baby. My father told me that I was die 3 time in 1 day. I told him no way not believer him. But I went Harrisburg hospital check my heart. When I were kid get very sick chick pot on my body and face not sure know why. I not know how old I was.
My Heart Group Dr. and Nurse say that I have to get surgery new heart trade till I was normal age. I was angry and say NO my heart wont be worse grown. I know and more deaf smart power my own body and told Dr. and Nurse.
But There said sign okay. I told them WATCH ME. I didn't get surgery for 35 year. I try to remember but not remember few year ago still leak and atom were okay but now look good. I not sure. Why my mother say froze food was good for heart I not think it will work. Dr. told me need more Protein with meat alike pork, many thing. I told mom about that. She said it matter all same. I was stress and piss of to mom that I want to cooking and more best steak meat more than froze food. I'm bit scare of heart disease I guess had atom and leak blood I not sure my heart has aortic. :(:( I went to heart group Dr. say I can go LGH MRI for check my heart make sure my heart is okay. step to step each year. MRI one year each I was touch there 4 or 5 time.
Dr. ask me do I have heart pain I told him no never. only felt funny ach pain. Dr. say it not for heart. I told him I want be robot heart stay life hundred or thousand year and he say :wtflol: I start :laugh2:

Back