Hearing Tucson Boy

Luis

Reaction score
hello, my name is Luis Bobadilla. i am 21 years old, and have two deaf parents, along with two hearing brothers. i am currently going to school for sign-language interpreting..YAAY :P. I go to Pima Community College- East Campus, and will be there for a long time..lolj/k I hope to bring something special to this board, and hopefully will be accepted warmly.:)

Welcome - its always good to have hearing people here.

have fun, and keep the humour!

:ily:

°°°Welcome here & enjoy here...but you must write crazy here, too :mrgreen: °°°°

:wave: Luis ...

Welcome aboard to AllDeaf and enjoy your stay ! :thumb:

LuisB said:
hello, my name is Luis Bobadilla. i am 21 years old, and have two deaf parents, along with two hearing brothers. i am currently going to school for sign-language interpreting..YAAY :P. I go to Pima Community College- East Campus, and will be there for a long time..lolj/k I hope to bring something special to this board, and hopefully will be accepted warmly.:)

Welcome Luis ! :ily: That is fabulous for you to take interpreter class !! My older son will be Senior this fall. He talks about to become an interpreter. He applied several colleges this week. :D

welcome CODA.. would like to hear your experience having deaf parents.. so I have hearing daughter here and curious to know her perceptive of growing up w/ deaf parents.

hello!
welcome to AD..

my mother lives in Tuscon, she recently moved. I've been there and it's such a beautiful place. Very homey, unlike Phoenix. :)

Hey Luis, I'm new here and I wanted to say I think it's really awesome that u're studying to be an interpreter. I read some of ur posts and I thought they were really amazing. I love ur writing style...u're unique, and very sweet. :) Not to mention...really cute!! ;) Hehe :D

Back