Hearing Tracker - Community driven hearing aid reviews

I'm mod to severe, but basically severe in both ears, one worse than the other, but I wouldnt have thought of RITE until the audi suggested them saying I could do it, but I need to have them on trial to know if they will be. But I would like to try for myself before deciding.

I have the same range of loss. Widex RIC models work great for me, but agreed, everyone is different.

Laura

UGGGGG! Never can find a deal for batteries, your site doesn't have BAHAs.... cool site though

Hello :wave:

It's been a while since my last update, so I thought I'd let everyone know about the recent changes over at Hearing Tracker.

We recently attended the AudiologyNow convention in Orlando (the biggest US conference for audiology) to officially launch Hearing Tracker to the audiology community. Here is a photo of our booth:

mQwSYpE.png

The overall reception of Hearing Tracker (from audiologists and the industry) was very good, and we were able to more than double our current audiologist listings.

We have also had some help from an external web design firm to make Hearing Tracker look better on mobile devices. Here is a sample taken from my Nexus 5:

eagg6MV.png

Lastly, we have added a number of new hearing aids, including the Starkey 3 Series and Halo lines. We have also included the new made for iPhone Resound LiNX.

I would encourage anyone with experience with the Halo or LiNX to submit a review to help others make better purchasing decisions! If helping people isn't your thing, we are also running a special limited promo through Spring 2014 where you will receive:

6 months of free hearing aid batteries

...just for reviewing your hearing aids. Please enter your audiogram before submitting the review to be eligible. Otherwise you will only be entitled to the typical 3 months free supply!

As always, thank you for the help! We are really proud of Hearing Tracker, and appreciate your time in helping out.

PS. Other review websites, like healthyhearing.com, are owned by large hearing aid manufacturers. We are privately owned, and the only open, transparent, and trustworthy resource.

Cool, registered. Just gotta dig up my last audiogram. Seems like a nice site.
Hope more people leave comments and reviews. I'll leave one for my current hearing aids.

Cool, registered. Just gotta dig up my last audiogram. Seems like a nice site.
Hope more people leave comments and reviews. I'll leave one for my current hearing aids.

Adam. Thanks so much for signing up! Just wanted to let you know that we totally redesigned the hearing aid reviews section. Take a look and let me know what you think!

Back