Hearing Teen Searching for Deaf Friends :)

CloverChloe01

Reaction score
Hi there ^-^ My name is Chloë, my favorite color is blue, I live in the USA, I'm a writer/author, and I love to learn. I am totally aware that the deaf community doesn't have the type of therapeutic resources that the hearing world does, so, therefore, I'm going to grow up to become a psychologist/therapist fluent in ASL. HOWEVER... that's not what I came here to say. I came here to say that... I would really love some deaf friends :) I want to learn more about the deaf community and culture and learn about personal experiences from deaf individuals. I'm also working on a book outline about a deaf character, but I want to make sure I have everything right when it comes to deaf experiences. I know that I'll never really truly experience it myself and therefore can never get it really perfect, so I'm also asking for your guys' help. If you have any tidbits of information worth sharing, PLEASE hit me up!

So... anybody want to chat?

Hi there ^-^ My name is Chloë, my favorite color is blue, I live in the USA, I'm a writer/author, and I love to learn. I am totally aware that the deaf community doesn't have the type of therapeutic resources that the hearing world does, so, therefore, I'm going to grow up to become a psychologist/therapist fluent in ASL. HOWEVER... that's not what I came here to say. I came here to say that... I would really love some deaf friends:) I want to learn more about the deaf community and culture and learn about personal experiences from deaf individuals. I'm also working on a book outline about a deaf character, but I want to make sure I have everything right when it comes to deaf experiences. I know that I'll never really truly experience it myself and therefore can never get it really perfect, so I'm also asking for your guys' help. If you have any tidbits of information worth sharing, PLEASE hit me up!

So... anybody want to chat?

I am very pleased to see such people wishing to make a difference in the deaf community by increasing availability to our community.

I would indeed be more than happy to chat with you and possibly become long term friend with you. Would you like me to PM you my email to either email me back or even use Google Hangouts with?

I am very pleased to see such people wishing to make a difference in the deaf community by increasing availability to our community.

I would indeed be more than happy to chat with you and possibly become long term friend with you. Would you like me to PM you my email to either email me back or even use Google Hangouts with?
That would be great! Thank you! You can go ahead and shoot me your email address if you'd like. I'm not one to use Google Hangouts much, though.

That sounds interested. Could you send me a sample of yours and I could send you the first chapter of mine?

That sounds interested. Could you send me a sample of yours and I could send you the first chapter of mine?
That would be awesome! I only have a page written so far because I've been mostly spending my time researching and outlining, but I'll send that over if you want.

Back