Hearing Massage Therapist would like to give relaxation music to deaf clients, ideas?

try the german band "Yello" get "One Second" album, awesome, have some lyrics but meaningless as its in german, but wow the music is kinda funky, electronica Way ahead of its time (1988)...try listen to track number 3 or 4...
and yes bass hign please...
OR
classical music, esp pianos like Choplin, or Mozart...gerswhin is nice too...geez been a long while since i listened (can't now tinnius but on rare occassion it listen to Yello...) its a real escapist music...(for me)...

violins and pianos arre beatiful, so long its simple, and not in a huge orchestra, which hae too many details.. unless is a sublime masterpeice that 'says a story' skillfully showing off skillful blending and nitt of different instruments well i cant explain im not schooled in the upper class to know what's what..but my tastes are self-taught

I just had a massage therapy session this morning. I can give two suggestions. First, use mirrors in your studio so a deaf person can see you in the mirror while you are talking. By doing this, neither the person nor you will have to change position to see what you are saying. Second, I was asked by my my friend if deafness affects other parts of the body that may need specific work. The only thing I could think of was that it may cause neck problems from having to tilt or move your head into a certain position all the time. Others here, many know of other things.

Back