Hearing Girl Who Wants To Make Deaf Friends(:

Hello! My name is Faelan & I am new here. I am hearing but I am a student of language. My goal is to be an translator one day. Sign Language is one of the language that I would love to learn. I am learning now but am a beginner. I would love to meet some great people who would like to be friends with an asl learning hearing girl. :)

Hello! My name is Faelan & I am new here. I am hearing but I am a student of language. My goal is to be an translator one day. Sign Language is one of the language that I would love to learn. I am learning now but am a beginner. I would love to meet some great people who would like to be friends with an asl learning hearing girl. :)

it seems we're already friends :P
we should practice together!

Cheergirl15,
Welcome to AD. What town or part of Texas
are you from? I am from Houston and there are
many Deaf related events and social get together
you could join and mingle with both Deaf and Hearing.
Welcome again to AD.

Hi form Illinois

I am profoundly deaf in Illinois area. There are a lot of great people here. I wish that you people weren't so far away!!

Hello :wave:
I am in the Illinois area too! I am really interested in deaf culture and am currently learning how to sign.

I am also in Illinois. I am very interested in deaf culture and am currently learning sign language. I would love to talk with you and get to know more about it.

I'm not deaf, but I am HOH. I speak very well though othesr do tell me I have an accent and I sign :) I am the only one in my family who signs and is HOH. So its a struggle. Kind of wish I was either hearing or deaf, not somewhere in the middle. But life is life :) By the way, I am curious too... Why did you avoid your parent if you dont mind me asking?

Hi I am new to alldeaf.

Hey everyone.
I am hard of hearing and have progressive hearing loss. I am just trying to make some new friends!

im hearing and im interested in making friends on this site. also does anyone know anything about the deaf community in my area? i live in central ohio.

Learning to sign

I am really wanting and needing to learn how to sign. I have the P3 phone app so I can call using that! I just want someone to teach me over the app how to sign. Just found out not long ago I am going deaf due to an autoimmune disorder. And I am very hard of hearing right now! Love to chat!

I am slowly going deaf and I am starting to learn how to hear. I would like to be your friend.

Hi everyone .
I'm hearing person and I'm interested in deaf culture too :) I just started learning ASL.
I'd like to be one of you so I can know more.

Sorry. I thought this was new but found my post that I want to ask. So it is repost.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oh my.... Ummm... if you're looking for a death friend... you're in the wrong forum and website...

Man, this thread made me feel so popular! Just reading it, I'm like WOW! Look at how many people want to be my friends just because I'm deaf!!! * jumps in the air and freezes * YEAH! >.>

Hey everyone! I am also a hearing girl looking for some friends :) deaf or hearing. I am currently studying Auslan (Australian Sign Language) and wpuld love to be able to practice and learn more out side the class room :) looks like there are a few hearing people here looking for roughly the same thing :)

Back