Hearing girl looking to make new friends and learn asl!~

Goldfishsea

Hi all!

For as long as I can remember I've wanted to learn ASL, but have never had the opportunity to do so. None of the schools I went to growing up offered classes so I've had to do the best I could off of the internet. Next semester I'm transferring colleges and the school I'm going to offers ASL! Im super excited but I can't wait any longer so want to get a head start on learning the language as well as learning more about the deaf community! I also am really interested in making new friendships along the way :)

If anyone is willing to teach me over skype it would be very appreciated! I know a few things in ASL but not nearly enough to carry on a full conversation.

Ruby Mae

Hi all!

For as long as I can remember I've wanted to learn ASL, but have never had the opportunity to do so. None of the schools I went to growing up offered classes so I've had to do the best I could off of the internet. Next semester I'm transferring colleges and the school I'm going to offers ASL! Im super excited but I can't wait any longer so want to get a head start on learning the language as well as learning more about the deaf community! I also am really interested in making new friendships along the way :)

If anyone is willing to teach me over skype it would be very appreciated! I know a few things in ASL but not nearly enough to carry on a full conversation.
I'd love to learn ASL with you! Message me your skype if you're interested :)

Ri Sol

Hello everybody!
Besides the ASL, do you learn Deaf culture?
I find it very important to learn too, along with ASL skills. I'm currently reading a book, called "For Hearing People Only", and highly recommend reading it.

Goldfishsea

Hello everybody!
Besides the ASL, do you learn Deaf culture?
I find it very important to learn too, along with ASL skills. I'm currently reading a book, called "For Hearing People Only", and highly recommend reading it.
I believe it is a part of the class! And I'll definitely check out the book~

Duckie

Yes of course! My skype is cellyr and if you have glide my name is goldfishsea :)
I would like to sign with you, but I'm more so learning PSE, not ASL, so I know the signs but use English grammar. My Skype is Duckie. Could I add you and we could practice sometime?

Erikka L. Smith

Good evening everyone!! I would love to have someone to continue my learning process with. I have a glide account with the name Abby S.