Well I feel that having hearing aids help to a degree and there are some pros and cons about them.
- Hearing Aids are like our versions of glasses.
- Hearing aids are far more expensive than glasses, but worth it if you really need it.
- Sometimes they can be amazing devices to use to "help" us navigate in the hearing world.
- Often times it does help to an extent in terms of accessibility to lessen confused looked from hearing people.
- Hearing aids are a pain in the but to keep track of.
- Hearing people sometimes do not understand how you can function without them if you go a day, week, or month without wearing them.
- Sometimes it would be nice if the hearing community could wear "Deaf Hearing Aids" to walk in our shoes for a change.
- Sometimes some noises that we never heard before become an annoyance in an instant to us.
- Deaf people sometimes see these devices as being hearing minded along with CI and debate among themselves towards being DEAF POWER VS Hearing minded.
- Sometimes having hearing aids doesn't help and automatically make hearing people think we are automatically hearing.