Hearing Aid Charms

JennyB

Reaction score
What do you guys think? Would you buy them for your aids? For your kids aids (if I made ones for kids)?

33543_439163258612_502618612_5294963_7651720_n.jpg

33543_439163283612_502618612_294968_4150217_n.jpg

66912_439163448612_502618612_5294978_1511964_n.jpg

33543_439163253612_502618612_5294962_6037393_n.jpg

Wow! That's awesome ! I like that idea instead of punch hole another earring.

Interesting but I wouldn't buy them because I don't like attention to be drawn to the fact that I wear a HA. + I'm not sure if they'd cause a problem with mini-BTE's.

27923_GHB301.jpg
/

Jenny, cool, I like them:) how long does it take you to make them?

I think they are cute... I'd definetely buy them if I wore ha's. I'd also think about them for little girls - not sure about little boys though? Depends on what it looks like I guess.

I love them! I would buy them for myself.

I have sequins on mine now (copied you). I also got purple/white marble swirl molds. If I must wear them, make it fun!

Wouldn't you have to take off the mold off of the tubing to put them on? It looks like you put on a jump ring.

nah ud just have to take the tubing off of the top where it connects to the ear hook..very easy to put it back on :)

Love them. I'm trying to get my act together and make some for myself (have had the supplies, just not the time or "energy"). One thing I did do some times is put "long" beads on the tubes and then hung earrings from them. But I was always afraid the earrings would fall off the beads. Yours are much more secure.

LOL Jenny!
they are very cute, though I must comment that I love how you took the photos with your HAs turned off!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! Are those new earmolds!?!?! you were able to get colored ones this time??
Currently I'm happy with my beads and rhinestones.. but some day I may want to switch..
*EQL*

LOL Jenny!
they are very cute, though I must comment that I love how you took the photos with your HAs turned off!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! Are those new earmolds!?!?! you were able to get colored ones this time??
Currently I'm happy with my beads and rhinestones.. but some day I may want to switch..
*EQL*

I took like a billion pictures and between each one had to take off my aid to change the charm (there are more I didn't post). I was surrounded by hearing family and they were yelling about feedback. Hence the off.

yup coloured molds are just fine. Lime green and purple!

someone told me about them when A wore his HA's... if he had been a girl and bit older I'dve done it... that's cute!!! I just can't see him using one-- he's too 'all boy'... unless it were a bug or football LOL

Very cute.......but would the market support THREE hearing aid jewrely companies?
I have invented (and am getting a patent) a hearing aid jewrely product. It's not exactly like yours (it is actually more versitile) but a) the market is limited seeing as most hoh folks wear old people aids and b) I really wouldn't want to go into business competiton with someone I consider a friend. On the other hand.......maybe you and I could join forces, if you decide to go into offical business, so we wouldn't be competing against each other.

I plan on selling them to friends, at local fairs, and maybe in a few local audiologist offices. Maybe some online, I actually have one online sale now :)

I don't want to have this be my main income at all. Just on the side and for fun.

Oh good! So you don't feel like we're competing against each other? :D It's just gonna be a very causal sideline for you? Not gonna go for a patent or anything like that? I do like yours. Kind of a simple charm, and much easier to slip onto the tubing.....good idea there!
But you know what? If my business gets off the ground and becomes sucessful (and it may since I have some REALLY big fashion related connections. Can't say more....lol) maybe you could have some of yours on my site or something
Just wondering ....Are the charms you have really cheap? I know you prolly don't want to reveal your sources, (and I do have my own) but am always looking for leads on cheap materials!

Wow! That's awesome. I love them! I would buy them for myself. Thanks for sharing this concept related information with us. Thanks for sharing.

Back