hearing aid 675 recommendations

firestorm31

Reaction score
hello

i'm looking to have my current Oticon Sumo XP replaced. it uses 675 battery. its time to get 2 new ones. I only wear one on my left ear.

anyone have any good recommendations.

i'm deaf in both ears. i have tinnitus in my right ear, so i don't wear one on that ear.

as for the test. i don't know. i need to have a super power hearing aid. Sumo, the current hearing aid i'm wearing, was one of the most powerful model on the market i think prolly 10 years ago.

I also had an Oticon Sumo, I have profound loss in both ears. I got a Resound a few years ago and loved the sound quality. Unfortunately it had to be repaired several times and never came back quite the same. I read Oticon now has a new aid, I think it is called Exceed and is also very powerful... but expensive!! As my Resound is only 2 years old will wait to try out another one. I would go back to Oticon, they have a good product and the service seems better than Resound. Good luck!

I also had an Oticon Sumo, I have profound loss in both ears. I got a Resound a few years ago and loved the sound quality. Unfortunately it had to be repaired several times and never came back quite the same. I read Oticon now has a new aid, I think it is called Exceed and is also very powerful... but expensive!! As my Resound is only 2 years old will wait to try out another one. I would go back to Oticon, they have a good product and the service seems better than Resound. Good luck!
Same with me. Before I understood 80% of the speech with Oticon Sumo ,so I've been with Resound Enzo for two and a half years, but don’t understand 90% of the speech.But I can't afford to buy another as Oticon Xceed ,I have changed over 6 audio logistics for last 10 years.

hello

i'm looking to have my current Oticon Sumo XP replaced. it uses 675 battery. its time to get 2 new ones. I only wear one on my left ear.

anyone have any good recommendations.
Hello, I am searching for a pair of sumo xp as those are only hearing aids working for me. Without them I am practically deaf. Have you found a replacement and if so are you willing to sell your old ones? Kind regards, ulf

Back