"Hear" door knocked

illustrator

Reaction score
I built my own device that I can see the flashing when someone push the button several time for my bedroom when I live with parents. It was frustion when my mom had to get in my bedroom while I was dress up or need private. :o

how about you?

And... what did you build? It would be interesting to know what you did to build that flashing thing?

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
EASY - just LOCK THE DAMN DOOR!!!!

how I know someone want to talk to me? That's why door knock device is for!

But, I am glad I live on my own. :) Come and join me, chick?

Originally posted by kuifje75
And... what did you build? It would be interesting to know what you did to build that flashing thing?

It's easy since it's basic device that required to push button several time. Would need add some clip to make it flash. Oh well...

Originally posted by illustrator
how I know someone want to talk to me? That's why door knock device is for!

But, I am glad I live on my own. :) Come and join me, chick?

leave your door open a crack if you want to talk with people if you are changing or on the phone or with someone privately LOCK THE DAMN DOOR!
:D

I refused to buy flashing knock door. Why? I heard that Deaf club has flashing knock door, someone broke into the club and stole $$$ because of no one there answered the door. I prefer my dog to alert me when someone knocks the door. DOG is better!!

We have used the flashing alarm for our own bedroom when we were under Lisa's parents roof.

Back