Health Care to "control the people"

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup.

No we are offended by your insinuation that if a man can quote "The Wizard of Oz" he might be gay.

Nice backpeddle
well - since it was the post toward kokonut... why don't we let him speak for himself.

Were you offended, kokonut?

No we are offended by you insinuation that if a man can quote "The Wizard of Oz" he might be gay.

Nice backpeddle

Not that he can, but that he would choose that above all other quotes available. But since you are so offended, I might as why. Do you see being gay as offensive? I certainly am not offended by anyone who lives an alternate lifestyle from mine, as I see them as equal and valuable human beings with the autonomy to make their own decisions regarding their life. Obviously, you hold some degree of negative connotation to "gay" in your opinion, or offense would not be a reaction.

BTW...how do you know I wasn't asking if he was "happy"? Making quite a few assumptions there. All in an attempt to be offended by something that doesn't even concern you.

Jiro, you know full well that he has had you on Ignore, too, for months.

Not that he can, but that he would choose that above all other quotes available. But since you are so offended, I might as why. Do you see being gay as offensive? I certainly am not offended by anyone who lives an alternate lifestyle from mine, as I see them as equal and valuable human beings with the autonomy to make their own decisions regarding their life. Obviously, you hold some degree of negative connotation to "gay" in your opinion, or offense would not be a reaction.

BTW...how do you know I wasn't asking if he was "happy"? Making quite a few assumptions there. All in an attempt to be offended by something that doesn't even concern you.

No, I see stereotyping gay people as offensive. :)

No, I see stereotyping gay people as offensive. :)

Where was there stereotyping? Again, you are making assumptions, and digging yourself a hole in the process. All you are doing us indicating to all that you have a negative connotation associated with the word "gay". My gay friends are never offended by any reference to them being gay. In fact, they are quite proud, and very secure in their own identity.

Where was there stereotyping? Again, you are making assumptions, and digging yourself a hole in the process. All you are doing us indicating to all that you have a negative connotation associated with the word "gay". My gay friends are never offended by any reference to them being gay. In fact, they are quite proud, and very secure in their own identity.

Keep spinning. :lol:

You surely can dish it out but you can't take it like a man.

Mod note:

Alright folks, time to cease and desist this thread. I'm going to have to review some threads and see what goes from there.

Thread is closed. :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back