Headphones/Loop Systems for music

Sophia26

Reaction score
Anyone know of a Loop System such as "Freedom Mach" for cell phones that can be use for Cd Players or mp3 players?

If not, any recommendations for Headphones?

Thanks in advance.

Sophia26 said:
Thank you!

You're welcome! :)

BTW, some headphones actually work well with the T-coil, but it's touch and go as to which ones. I had a sony walkman set that worked well, but the set that came with my ex-wife's jvc player didn't work. I had a Memorex pair that worked well, and one unbranded set that I got with a portable Polaroid DVD player works great. I like using the headset in the car for long drives, especially when I'm by myself because there is NO road noise whatsoever coming in with the music. :)

DarrenD said:

Yeah we still have lefttover epics single and duals from our reseller we had with hatis 3 yrs ago.

We can sell them to you for at cost which is half of what the MSRP is. They're still brand new. No warranty.

Richard

Nesmuth said:
Yeah we still have lefttover epics single and duals from our reseller we had with hatis 3 yrs ago.

We can sell them to you for at cost which is half of what the MSRP is. They're still brand new. No warranty.

Richard

Please PM the details! Thank sooo much!

I'm trying to find a way to hack or create a bluetooth loopset so I can eliminate the wire running from my phone to my neckloop. The wire catches on too many things at work. Any ideas on that one? Thanks!

Back