HD Receiver Box

farewell65

LOL at Homer Simpson
Premium Member
Reaction score
I bought new HDTV last night, 42 inches Magnavox 1080p, so I need to know which one is better? TurboHD from DISH Network??

from at&t, they're use telephone line to provide all telephone, high-speed internet and cable in one. It's cool tech that show most clearly than cable, OTA or dish. Surprise, you still can get it work during blackout if you have backup battery for computer, TV, HD receiver and whatever. It's like IPTV.

History of IPTV

I recently checked u-verse and not available in my area, so what abt TurboHD of DISH Network? I just need some HD channels, not too many channels since I already have Comcast

oh bummer, Dish isn't well when storm come up. I have no opinion on Dish/Direct TV. I hate Charter, it's disconnect several time. Ahhh.

seems my roommates still refuse to pay more dollars on HD channels monthly so I am gonna stuck with SD channels, at least I got Digital Channels so I can feel like equal to HD... when I move out that house and will serious consider to get TurboHD of DISH Network...

oh bummer, Dish isn't well when storm come up. I have no opinion on Dish/Direct TV. I hate Charter, it's disconnect several time. Ahhh.

I have been through DirecTV for 2 years and I am aware of it :)

seems my roommates still refuse to pay more dollars on HD channels monthly so I am gonna stuck with SD channels, at least I got Digital Channels so I can feel like equal to HD... when I move out that house and will serious consider to get TurboHD of DISH Network...

U-verse charge only $10 more to receive HD channels. They look awesome.

Well, no worry, until May 2011, every channel will be digital.

U-verse charge only $10 more to receive HD channels. They look awesome.

Well, no worry, until May 2011, every channel will be digital.

perfect!! then I can stuck w lousy pics till May 2011

Back