hawaii Deaf Event Aug 16th

Originally posted by Liza
LMAO.... mahalo java... aloha yourself, I'll let my friends in Oahu know. Not surprised if they already knew about it. The last time I was at that Deaf Festival (they called it that back then, in '94)... there were a lot of people (mixed deaf and hearing/hoh/interpreters), and it was at KCC (Kaploni Community College)'s area. Glad they moved it to Ala MOANA Park (spelled that way I swear, haha).. it's huge, and beautiful. Also near a very huge mall!

btw Java, just got a message from my friend -- he says there are only a few deaf children that he knows of in Hilo. A deaf friend just moved to Las Vegas. He doesn't know any deaf clubs or any pal living there currently. But I bet you will make new friends and contacts at the festival!

I bet familiar faces will be there. Damn!

You guys, you can find bargain plane tickets... whore your way, whatever you need to do! LMAO... anything is possible! No excuses.
MAHALO for ur information much apperticated liza, I 'll check that out when i go over there, LMAO LMAOO nice way to bargin yr way to the beautiful island!

Originally posted by Liza

You guys, you can find bargain plane tickets... whore your way, whatever you need to do! LMAO... anything is possible! No excuses.

Liza -- WHORE my way qq dang hahahah *whoring with various womyns so i can get to HI* hahahah jkjk

Originally posted by Strawberry
Isnt there any packages included? Or we just gotta plan it out on our own?

I take it u wanna come out here then, theres an aol travel pick going on for $438.00 round trip if u wanna snatch that up :-D

Don't know anybody living in Hawaii.

But I have always wanted to go to Hawaii. And I noticed that everybody is begging you to give them free ticket to Hawaii.

What a bum they need to learn from the professional.

Hey guys watch how the Professional do. Hey javapride I would make a :deal: with ya. Wanna lots of deaf people to join you pay half and I will pay the other half then I will spread your words to others about a thrill of deaf parties at your place ;).

Any more agreement that need to be made???:deal:

Cool ! do they have website for this event ?

Back