Having a vehicle stolen in front of Firestone

How horrible the woman should get a new car from Firestone . I hope she hired a good lawyer to help her. Firestone insurance company should replace the car.

My car was being worked on at Midas and I was told it take only a half hour , I asked if my car was ready and I was told in a few minutes then the owner asked if I had an
extra key for my car and I did . The guy working on my car locked my key in my car and was trying to jimmy my window which was not working.

How horrible the woman should get a new car from Firestone . I hope she hired a good lawyer to help her. Firestone insurance company should replace the car.

a lawyer is not needed. I'm sure Firestone would be more than pleased to help her... since this is already in news.

See Now this is confusing! How can you fire an Employee for doing nothing? But when an Wal-Mart employee chases an shoplifter out and catch him on the parking lot and he gets fired FOR CATCHING AN SHOPLIFTER? Now if that employee gets fired for doing nothing to stop the guy stole customers car he should sue his boss for millions!

See Now this is confusing! How can you fire an Employee for doing nothing? But when an Wal-Mart employee chases an shoplifter out and catch him on the parking lot and he gets fired FOR CATCHING AN SHOPLIFTER? Now if that employee gets fired for doing nothing to stop the guy stole customers car he should sue his boss for millions!

no it's not really confusing.

1. Firestone employee lost it under his watch. a negligence on his duty and probably violated the company policy.
2. Walmart employee is not a security agent... therefore he's not supposed to "harm" a customer even if it's a thief.

As former Walmart employee, it is VIOLATION of Walmart policy to chasing the shoplifter due to legal reason and Walmart could be sued for go after shoplifter and they settled a lot of cases, so they lost money to court and settlements.

LP (Loss Prevention) is only responsible for go after shoplifter but not others but employees can be ordered to help if LP tells them to do, especially restrain the shoplifter.

My techs and I do that like we move the vehicles outside of the service station, performing fuel injection cleaner or let the engine running for some reasons such as observe coolant temperature gauge reading or engine stall itself or wait for MIL popping out or warm-up engine something like that but we keep our eyes on these vehicles outside while we work on the vehicles inside the shop. Never happened here.

Back