Have your parents told you.....

eh.. I think my dad did told me he wished I wasn't born til 1983 I was like :roll: I knew some parents wud say something they don't mean it.. :P at people who have weird mood swings but I wud understand if I ever get one when I'm ever a PARENT :ugh:

dhw5320 said:
One person I knows Mother said, "I wish you were an abortion".

That was kind of a conversation killer.

my friend had implied a insult me as sarcastism. " you shld have be abortation" but she didnt meant to hurt my feelings...i dont feel that offended myself because i knew that she is kidding, in other way... but i look back in my head, i wondered if she might have been right. cos i was supposed to be aborted.. but luckily my mom decides to keep me...

(such a miracle, :angel:, i know :ily: )

My mother always said to me front of my face. She said she will die. Right after we argue every time. :roll: So far, she still alive as age 50. Asked my grandma about that. she said my mother just get my attention and pity. Guess that my mother cannot handle with my rebellious. Only listen to grandpa and father more better them.

I forgot about my Deaf young sister.

She disliked our hearing mother too much after she discovered that she had rare terminated disease. Because mother spoiled and overprotected her all time. My sister wanted to have her freedom but she did not get freedom. I tried to explain my mother all time because my sister wanted to have her space alone. Then I did explain my sister about our mother was overprotected. She refused to accept about our mother tried to spoil because she claimed that she was old enough (yeah she was 23 years old when I did discuss with her).

Did she really hate our hearing mother? Yes and no. yes- she really loved our mother. no- mother overprotected her and me because Deaf.

oh... my younger sister was not avaliable and signing this forum because she passed away three years ago. (November 30, 2000)

Sweet_KJ said:
Well my mom never told me she hated me.. but she did have her bad moods, especially when she's not happy with my actions. I remember one year when I turned 21, I sent her a belated Mother's Day card and and email on day of Mother's Day. She wasn't too happy. In fact a couple weeks later after Mother's Day we all went on a cruise trip, celebrating a bunch of 50th Birthdays (and my 21st) -- it's a family/friends thing. The entire trip she moaned saying aloud "Oh god, my daughter hate me soo much... I must be a horrible mother... You must hate me so much" I was soo appalled, she was whining so much (in a bad mood tone too). It was a big scene.

And since then I've tried being very very careful about stuff like that, holidays etc.

Oh Dear... I will be hurt so badly if my sons forgot about Mother's Day or my birthday. :cry:

They always remember a special Mother's Day and birthday. They made me a special breakfast last year on Mother's Day. I would love to have them to treat me as a queen everyday. ;)

well My Mom had said after finding out that ^Angel^ And I are Deaf she wanted to leave us behide at the Hospital and walk away... She Would Tell her Friends that we are not her Children that we were Switched at Birth and someone else has her Children.She had said a lots of Horrible things to us but I really do not want to bring this back up again. But, To tell u the truth She is still My Mother by Blood and I do Forgive her and did but I will never Forget those Words she had said in the Past.

Well, have you ever heard that people tell the truth when influenced by alcohol??

Vain said:
Well, have you ever heard that people tell the truth when influenced by alcohol??

Yes, I have heard that before, and sorry I don't listen to them when they are drunk because its nonsence talk! Anyone would pay attention to drunk people talk I wonder??

I would listen to a drunk person talking. This is the time when the truth comes flowing out of them... it is worth listening to.

Back