Have your Child/Children Made You anything for Mother's Day?

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
Markus came home with a sweet Surprise he made for me from His School for Mother's day.. He made a Small Plant with a poem in it.

Here what it says :

My Mom is Funny
My Mom is Nice
The Favorite Person In my house
Have fun lots of time
I love My Mom
She is a Sweet Mom
I feel Special because of her
My Mom gave me Life
My Mom makes My Favorite Dish for Dinner
My Mom is like Nobody Else But, My own Mom.

I love you Mom

Love, Markus

:tears: *ahem* Sooo Sweet!;)

Any of your Child/Children made you anything for Mother's Day From School Tell us about it. :D

Last edited:
Awwwwwww Cheri! Your son is just plain adorable and sweeter'n sugar!!! Awwww. :) :::hugs for you and Markus::: Happy Mother's Day, sis!

MalfySis!! ;) Thank-you!! Happy Mother's Day to you too and Give your Children a ((hug)) for me from Aunt Cheri...(((MalfySis))) :ily:

That is the most sweetest things that Markus have done for you on Mother's Day! Makes you all warm and fuzzy inside. Sounds like Markus is a great kid. I'd love to see what my daughter can do for me when she gets a little older. :mrgreen:

Cheri said:
Markus came home with a sweet Surprise he made for me from His School for Mother's day.. He made a Small Plant with a poem in it.

Here what it says :

My Mom is Funny
My Mom is Nice
The Favorite Person In my house
Have fun lots of time
I love My Mom
She is a Sweet Mom
I feel Special because of her
My Mom gave me Life
My Mom makes My Favorite Dish for Dinner
My Mom is like Nobody Else But, My own Mom.

I love you Mom

Love, Markus

:tears: *ahem* Sooo Sweet!;)

Any of your Child/Children made you anything for Mother's Day From School Tell us about it. :D

that's so sweet of him, my kid's birthday on mother's day, he gonna to be 2 yrs old..hehehe

Yes, I got special gift from my daughter. She had handmade crafts of plastic canvas and beautiful color of blue/grey/white... Looking alike Coffee mat. Beautiful what I got mother's day gift from my daughter. Two boys have not giving me yet.. *Waiting*
will bring update to you... :)

Im gonna try and IM my birth mom on mothers day.. i didnt send her a card (i regret to say i forgot.... been busy.. =/) She lives in Colorado so I cant just pop over and say hi..

However, I'm taking my mom to a few craft stores and letting her pick a bunch of stuff out, I suspect I'll say 25-30 bucks.. I know my mom loves crafts, and I know she'll get a lot cause she likes to get small cheap, but very nice things. :)

Thanks Katzie *Hugs* Somedays Your Daughter is gotta make you stuff for Mother's Day at School. :P

Thanks CoolieFroggie *Hugs* Happy Birthday to your Son On Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to everyone, and I would like to share with you from my 10 years old daughter, she made me a card saying, Mummy, I love your hugs,..........

Attachments

• Mother1.JPG
    Mother1.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 38
My boys did not make me anything, but they gave me kisses and hugs. That's all I need. :thumb: Their loves are what I need today to make my day. :)

I don't have kids but I work with children. We bought small clay pots, painted sparkly glaze on them, put pansies in them, and made clay ILYmom decorations for the plants. The ILY's were shaped in the form of a hand and glued onto tongue depressors then put into the pots. I'm well past the age of making crafts for my own mother but I must say I was tempted!

Aw, How nice!

My older son made me a card with little poem in it from his heart, My second son made me a card with ' The bestest mom in the world ' along with craft key ring with his picture in it....Cuteee

My little one who is only 4 drew a picture of a dino and put ' ewtenio ' and I did asked him what does it say? He said ' I love you mom '...boy, it sure made my eyes watery.....Cuteee

Lastly, Roadrunner brought me a dozen of roses with a beautiful vase for Mother's Day! Loveeee it!!

I had a blast time at my dad's house and We had fun with the children threwing water balloons and had a few good laughs...what a beautiful day yesterday!

Last edited:
What cuteee your children made wonderful for you at Mother Day...

My both sons asked me to promise them last Saturday to do nothing on next day. I´m early person of 3 guys…
I get up 7.30am & go to computer to check the emails, AD post & other forum´s post. Around 1 hour later after that I had the feeling through coffee & bake fresh rolls smell from study room to kitchen. I thought to myself that 3 guys are in kitchen to fix the breakfast.
They came to me & hug me & said Happy Mother Day at study room with 3 bunch of flowers = white, pink & red dianthus (carnation) with note.
“Dear Mommy,
I thank you for everything that you do for me.
You do sooooo much for me.
I love you, your Danny”.

“To Mommy,
I want to give you flowers.
I want to say to you, which you can imagine beautifully.
I wish you luck & pleasure, the sun is laugh to you.
So well I can make & want joy for you all the time.
Love, Alan.”

I tell you that I really love their note & their cute handwritten…

They do everything to treat me as “princess”… lol

They fixed lovely breakfast for us with 4 yellow candles at dinning room with fresh rolls, boiled eggs, kinds of jams, cheese…

We went to resturant at lunch time, then go for a walk then go home for drink coffee & cake.

They said to me that I should have a hot bath for relax… I did with oil lavendar bath to have lovely relax with it for around 30 minutes. They came to me & said that evening snack is ready…
The evening snack is sooo cute with candles at dinning room…. Fresh salmon, raw onions, cheese, egg salad… They knows it´s my favorite… with rye rolls/ bread…
It´s wonderful that I feel being “princess” for a day…

Today (Monday) I do with laundry work at wash room… ironing… after work… This is life…
Mother Day is a real wonderful, I ever had in my life… They always do that every year….

P.s. We don´t have our mothers to share with...
I lost my mother-in-law to brain tumor in December 1996. It´s sad but I´m happy to have my sons around...It´s important... :)

How Nice ^Angel^!

We did had a blast at Dad's House...Water Balloons Fight was Kewl! I felt like a kid again.. Heh....

Roadrunner Sure had a blast time too. He was so Much Fun.

Aww, how fun you have. I would love to join ya in the water fight. Tee hee! My boys would love that too.

Back