Have you pimped your ears?

That you're going to do some charms or/and beads? Yup :) awesome!!

Yes. I will do it. :D

I have a question for you. Do you wearing an earring pierce hook through tube or do you prefer use a ring hook to jump ring? I had experience with ear hook attach the tube when I cleaned up the earmold and plug to the earmold. The tube is always become hard and not long last and replace the tubes every one to two months.

My ear lobes is always get sore after wear earring pierces. I has a sensitive and use nickel earring. The earmold tube charm would be great wear for me over the earring pierces in ears lobes.

Oh I had missed this. Yeah, I bought these little circles at Walmart in the craft section, they're like little tiny key chain rings. I took the earrings and pulled the charm off the post and guided it onto the little key chain looking thing. They fit over the tubes perfect

Today I just ordered my new earmold, and something made me ask for clear with a bubblegum pink swirl...

Happy senility. :P

Yes. I will do it. :D

Okay I didn't have time earlier. I had to go do a massage. But here I'll show you what I did.

This is the earring you just pull off the top piece
ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1395956923.329580.jpg
Then get these things here
ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1395956981.029556.jpg
See it's like a mini key chain ring and you slide the hook on the just a key on a ring. Tada easy peasy
ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1395957115.886081.jpg

Okay I didn't have time earlier. I had to go do a massage. But here I'll show you what I did.

This is the earring you just pull off the top piece
View attachment 20595
Then get these things here
View attachment 20596
See it's like a mini key chain ring and you slide the hook on the just a key on a ring. Tada easy peasy
View attachment 20597

Hey Amber,
I was thinking that those phone charms they sell for a ton of money are actually made and look like your above pictures. Someone gave me one for my phone with my initials and a shamrock. Make phone charms and bring in the big bucks.:giggle:

Back