Have you pimped your ears?

Done some more charms, once I'm rid of my blue ear molds, they'll look even better. Had to get ladybird ones as I have red and black HA

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 34
Yes I am a guy, it is kind of hard to sort out gender on here. Manly colors all the way here, thanks for the info, Bottesini. These covers can really save some expensive trouble!

I don't know. I'd never do an earring for jewelry, but if people are going to look at my aid it might as well look cool. I think you can do some masculine designs like tattoo that might look good or get the colored aid so it looks like a phone.

I've never really liked the way the BTE looks.

I just got a new aid and I was going to get the blue, but my audi recommended the skin color aid. I might sticker it to some tribal stuff.

Can you change the stickers without damaging the aid?

If you just got your new aid, maybe take it back and ask her/him to order you the blue one. On another thread NaidaUP suggested you might want the UP rather than the SP you got. This would be a good reason to return the HA and get what YOU want, not what the audi thinks you should have.

From what I've read in the other thread, I'm wondering if you should look for a different audi. Remember, the HAs are for YOU and you should get what YOU want & need.

If you just got your new aid, maybe take it back and ask her/him to order you the blue one. On another thread NaidaUP suggested you might want the UP rather than the SP you got. This would be a good reason to return the HA and get what YOU want, not what the audi thinks you should have.

From what I've read in the other thread, I'm wondering if you should look for a different audi. Remember, the HAs are for YOU and you should get what YOU want & need.

That's what I'm thinking. HAs are for YOU, get what you want and honestly, the power different between the SP and UP is only 4db. You may as well get the UP as you will save on battery life like loads!

This is good advice.

It turns out the audi was right and Phonak messed up the paperwork. I going to try to get Phonak to give the audi trial software for my aid.

Will I send it back for the color? I don't know, I'm on the fence.

curious do you have a link for ear gear for zebra>?

does it look same as what i have but i dont have ear gear.

http://www.alldeaf.com/2128678-post2.html

There not available yet. Ear Gear are in the process of making new colors. They will be zebra, purple and I think rainbow and a few others.

I've attached a picture as they made a few zebras a few years ago but only a few. Soon they will be making them regularly like the other colors now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 37
There not available yet. Ear Gear are in the process of making new colors. They will be zebra, purple and I think rainbow and a few others.

Ohh. Cool. If they sell the hot pink/fuchsia let me know right away. But i am not fond of the cloth thingy on the HA. :|

F**k yeah I pimp my hearings aids!
Without pimping I have one transparent and one beige naida.
With pimping I have awesomeness such as this Halloween awesomeness and my Christmas/winter hearing aids.
The winter nail stickers are from Jamberry Nail and seem to be indestructible. They have been on for one month and are still holding strong.
I think I could peel them off and maybe reapply at a later time but I'm just going to keep the snowflakes for now.

I also have royal blue Eargear and love them for when I'm hiking or rock climbing or at the beach.

With pimping I have awesomeness such as this Halloween awesomeness and my Christmas/winter hearing aids.
The winter nail stickers are from Jamberry Nail and seem to be indestructible. They have been on for one month and are still holding strong.
I think I could peel them off and maybe reapply at a later time but I'm just going to keep the snowflakes for now.

I also have royal blue Eargear and love them for when I'm hiking or rock climbing or at the beach.

I love the pink with skulls!!! Awesomesauce!!!

I just got new nail stickers for my aids, and made some charms to put on the tubes. I also have blue and white tube twists i can put on them. My son loves them like that, I wonder if it the tube twists are a little too much ;) maybe I'll take a pic of that later with them on me, you guys can help me decide. In the last pic, the one with the charm, you may notice it's a little different than the first one. I had to move the bottom sticker because I wasn't paying attention to where the battery door opened. So I moved it and added another small one just on the battery door.

If you've also pimped your ears posts pics here please :D

Also wondering if I should put this thread in the pics and videos forum????

Of the decorated ones I have seen these are the ones I like the best!

Ok- whistles - probably because the weight of charm or whatever is pulling the tube down
causing the mold become not snugly fit in the ear?

But how about the "whoooshhhhh" sound when the charms is moving up and down the tube??

Fuzzy

Ok- whistles - probably because the weight of charm or whatever is pulling the tube down

But how about the "whoooshhhhh" sound when the charms is moving up and down the tube??

Fuzzy

They don't really move that much, and they're pretty far away from the mic. I'm having more problems with my ear being squeezed between the twist tubes and my ear mold, my molds are weird, than the charm. They weigh next to nothing.

Fuzzy

She was talking about the ear gear. If you have powerful hearing aids, such as Naidas, turned all the way up, ear gear may interfere with the mics and cause whistling. The charms don't cause noise though. They barely move, only when I bend over forward. They weigh practically nothing.

How come you got one beige and one clear Naida? I thought you had two clear Naidas from the pimping Facebook site.

They don't really move that much, and they're pretty far away from the mic. I'm having more problems with my ear being squeezed between the twist tubes and my ear mold, my molds are weird, than the charm. They weigh next to nothing.

Thanks, Ambie :)

Fuzzy

She was talking about the ear gear. If you have powerful hearing aids, such as Naidas, turned all the way up, ear gear may interfere with the mics and cause whistling. The charms don't cause noise though. They barely move, only when I bend over forward. They weigh practically nothing.

Thank you, too, Alex :)

Fuzzy

Back