Have you pimped your ears?

NaidaUP also has covers for her naida UP's from cochlear. The cochlear N5 standard (?) cover fits the naida UP

Not sure if I want to cover up my decals ;) but those would be great for when I work out!

I love some of the color combos they have for the covers tho from cochlear...like zebra for example:) or the pink camo one they have :p

My husband even has the camo Ear Gear, and it protects the hearing aid when he is working, and it really kind of blends in with his hair. :)

I love how you guys hang these tiny charms on your aids' tubes,
I was thinking about doing it myself - but doesn't it make whooshing noise when it moves??

And I LOOOOVVVVEEEEE your HAs!!! yay!!

Fuzzy

hmm I'm thinking of doing this:) Decorating my naidas:) think I'll go to the dollar store tomorrow and buy some stuff :)

NaidaUP also has covers for her naida UP's from cochlear. The cochlear N5 standard (?) cover fits the naida UP

Yep, that's right. They are really cool as you can re use again and again. You only have to cut and sand a little bit and you wouldn't know that they have been tweaked!

I personally find the cochlear covers better then ear gear for myself as my aids don't whistle and don't stick my ears out like ear gear do but are still re useable.

Here's the cochlear covers. I bought the compact thinking they would be long enough but in fact you need the standard covers. I haven't taken a picture of the standard cover so just thought I would show you this one.
Think it look neat!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 66
okay had my son take a couple pics, I still can't decide if the tube twists on them too are too much or not. Poll......with them....without them?

it depends on your personality or so. It looks cute to me.

For me, I would prefer without the tube twists without getting in the way with my hair. :lol: I have a long hair so i can image if my hair caught into the tube twists that would drives me up to the wall.

it depends on your personality or so. It looks cute to me.

For me, I would prefer without the tube twists without getting in the way with my hair. :lol: I have a long hair so i can image if my hair caught into the tube twists that would drives me up to the wall.

Thanks, I decided to put them on. They would drive me crazy if they did that, so far they haven't. Most of they day my hair is in a pony tail though, since I'm a massage therapist i have to get it out of the way or it would drag all over the clients, AND in my face. I wouldn't even be able to touch my hair to move it either since I'd have massage cream all over my hands!

I also have pink/white, blue/green, and purple ones! I've only used the pink/white and these blue/white so far though. I ordered them during the summer.

Thanks, I decided to put them on. They would drive me crazy if they did that, so far they haven't. Most of they day my hair is in a pony tail though, since I'm a massage therapist i have to get it out of the way or it would drag all over the clients, AND in my face. I wouldn't even be able to touch my hair to move it either since I'd have massage cream all over my hands!

I also have pink/white, blue/green, and purple ones! I've only used the pink/white and these blue/white so far though. I ordered them during the summer.

Oh it matches your personality as a massage therapist. They are supposed to be a colorful appearace for clients. I agree that they would look good on you when you had your hair up or ponytail. That works.

I can take the purple off of your hands ;P

Mine are pimped :) I've done lots of stuff to them! I posted them under my old name that I lost the password to. But here they are again...

Naida
557685_318383731582784_1926868935_n_zps4f7628d1.jpg

Old Hearing Aids
005_zps96a154c8.jpg

010_zps82795b70.jpg

011_zpsafec2cc2.jpg

015b_zps39454db2.jpg

012_zpsa8be9b1d.jpg

017_zps34c908cc.jpg

I would think putting fabric on your HA would made it hard to hear and to use your HA to talk on the phone.

I would think putting fabric on your HA would made it hard to hear and to use your HA to talk on the phone.

It's actually been shown to only involved less then a 1db drop when using these Ear Gears.

Phone use, if people can use the phone with there hearing, they just do it like anyone else would with HAs.

It's actually been shown to only involved less then a 1db drop when using these Ear Gears.

Phone use, if people can use the phone with there hearing, they just do it like anyone else would with HAs.

It must be hard to use put the HA into the phone mode when the HA is wearing a coat.

Ear Gear? Whoa! I can get little protective covers for my hearing aids? Like little raincovers for when I am around salt water? I have sorted out that this stuff is for CI wear but I missed where you get that? I know I have given myself away - I think you all have cute ears. Naw not being weird. :Oops:

Ear Gear? Whoa! I can get little protective covers for my hearing aids? Like little raincovers for when I am around salt water? I have sorted out that this stuff is for CI wear but I missed where you get that? I know I have given myself away - I think you all have cute ears. Naw not being weird. :Oops:

Ear Gear | Hearing Aid Device | Hearing Instruments Armor | Deaf Devices

Forgive me if I am wrong, but I think you are male? So rest assured they have a few very manly colors, and my husband wears them to keep sweat and dust out .

They work really well.

I find my HA whistles with ear gear but totally plan to get the zebra ear gear when its available which they say will be soon :D Will be useful when its raining HARD!

Back