Have you pimped your ears?

I agree ! wicked cute :) gonna steal your idea, hope you don`t mind :giggle: Fuzzy
:D I dressed up for a special occasion yesterday, put all silver on the tubes. I am so happy with the sound quality I made an appt to change out my thin tubes for thick ones.

So putting beads on the tubes makes you hear better? I wonder why that is. More "insulation" or something? I should try this too with my tubes.

I hear better with my tube riders on, I find. More base in the sounds.

I was checking out this website you can order nail stickers and stuff from. Fuzzy the link is directly to the Gothic decals.

VacationGuy I haven't looked around on it much but I think you might be able to find something manly on here :D

Gothic: Nail Tattoo Sticker Gothic - Kreuz - Nail Tattoo Sticker Tote

I'm getting the Blue Moon Naida which I think is a cool color. I'd do some designs like Bico Austrailia which also is good:

BICO

But, I like solid colors as well.

On a woman, Goth can look good like Noomi Rapace in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, but it depends on the style. You can only take self destruction so far, in my opinion. Slight Gothic mixture is best..

Did a little repimp. I went and got another pair of my favorite ear rings that I wear all the time, pulled them apart and made new charms and I added metal beads, great idea!!!! So I have a close up pic, and one straight on so you can see what they look like normally, most people don't look that close at my ears I don't think :giggle:

and I'm blonde again :D

Attachments

• 69268_4800528568954_809771045_n.jpg
    69268_4800528568954_809771045_n.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 61
  • Snapshot_20130224_1.JPG
    Snapshot_20130224_1.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 61
Did a little repimp. I went and got another pair of my favorite ear rings that I wear all the time, pulled them apart and made new charms and I added metal beads, great idea!!!! So I have a close up pic, and one straight on so you can see what they look like normally, most people don't look that close at my ears I don't think :giggle:

Nice ears...

I put kiddie fake earrings stickers on my cochlear implants. One has a teal star on it and the other one has a pink star on it.

I have to figure out a way to pimp my CI! I'll use nail stickers but I need to figure out charms and stuff too lol!

Mine are fairly boring. I have a ring with different colored small beads around my right tube. It matches everything and that way I can tell my right from my left before I've had coffee.

do guys put thru 'ear rings' in their HA ear mold tube??
cus that would be good idea to try out earring without actual stabbin the hole in the lobe ! lol

or is that too gay since the ear ring is 'dangling types'?:dunno:

...and dumb again lol :giggle: jk

Last edited:
all the pimps are wonderful!! (I totally forgot that I had kitty cat stickers that someone got me and it looks pretty small enough to go on my hearing aid!!)

1377148_10201349636797608_1204472995_n.jpg
I have just recently started pimping my HAs :) These are my current ones:

Last edited:
Wow! I love this thread of pimped your ears. I have a jewelry supplies and beads here. I will plan to make my own charming for my right ear hearing aid earmold tube, I will add the jump ring with charm. Whenever I'm free time to make these and will post a picture.:D also I need to get a new earmolds for CI and HA for tubes charming looks like an earring pierces.

I have a question for you. Do you wearing a n earring pierce hook through tube or do you prefer use a ring hook to jump ring? I had experience with ear hook attach the tube when I cleaned up the ewrmold and plug to the ewrmold. The tube is always become hard and not long last and replace the tubes every one to two months.

My ear lobes is always get sore after wear earring pierces. I has a sensitive and use nickel earring. The earmold tube charm would be great wear for me over the earring pierces in ears lobes.

Last edited:
When I think of pimping my ears, I think of all the piercings and my gauges... I didn't think of the decorations to my C.I. :P :laugh2:

Back