Have you hear of Cricut?

Chrysanthe

Reaction score
I have been hearing how wonderful Cricut is. It is a craft cutter machine. I am not quite sure if I am convinced if this is gonna worth of my money. Anyone own one?

Cricut.com

Attachments

• A1-Cricut-Expression2-copy.jpg
    A1-Cricut-Expression2-copy.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 9
I saw this on TV over the week. I had considered getting one each for my mother and grandmother, but I am waiting for reviews and such whether Cricut is good like they say. The stores (such as Wal-Mart and CVS) usually sell the products as seen on TV.

my aunt have circut but i dont have one! because my Aunt have 2 circut im wishes get that one!

I saw this on TV over the week. I had considered getting one each for my mother and grandmother, but I am waiting for reviews and such whether Cricut is good like they say. The stores (such as Wal-Mart and CVS) usually sell the products as seen on TV.

I have been looking at the community board from Cricut.com it is helpful. But I m looking some reviews from deaf people. I am just curious. :)

Well? do you like it? I am not sure if I should get it. It looks so simple?

I LOVE IT ! I make cards and I make scrapbooks Reason why i think it worth it because I don't have to to go cafts store to buy stickers or letters

If you have VP i would tell u more about it and show you how it work

Yeah that would work. Maybe wed or thurs would work? I m pretty busy with meetings and kids today and tmw? How about that?

I LOVE IT ! I make cards and I make scrapbooks Reason why i think it worth it because I don't have to to go cafts store to buy stickers or letters

Do you have baby cricut or cricut expression?

Here's a video clip...

[yt]VxMhGejU96Y[/yt]

It looks nice, but I'm not a person who is interested in cutting things or crafts. :)

Thanks Vampy for supplying the video clip and now I understand what it is! :)

Chrysanthe ... the machine looks cool! and not to mention easier and quicker, too!

Thanks Vampy for supplying the video clip and now I understand what it is! :)

Chrysanthe ... the machine looks cool! and not to mention easier and quicker, too!
When I read the thread, I wondered what it was... so I looked it up on YouTube. :)

At first, I thought it was something you connect to the computer. Now, I see it's a pre-programmed cutting machine that looks and functions almost like a printer. This looks good for anyone who is into scrapbooks. ;)

I have heard of it and decided it was too expensive for my pocketbook. I went with the Cuttlebug. You could use the 40% coupon from JoAnne store to save you some $$. I get my coupon every week from the Sunday newspaper.

I was thinking what is Cricut? as I never heard of this.

Thank you for showing the youtube video. Vampy.

Cricut looks very interesting machine to do the work.

I have heard of it and decided it was too expensive for my pocketbook. I went with the Cuttlebug. You could use the 40% coupon from JoAnne store to save you some $$. I get my coupon every week from the Sunday newspaper.

What is the difference btwn cuttlebug and cricut?

i dont have one.. but it would be nice to have one as i want to start scrapbooking.. :)

This is products videos

Cricut product videos

Wow..Boult, you gave me clips that helps me. This is the one I want. *expressions* I always wanted to make vinyl lettering for my daughter's and son's bedroom wall. here are examples...

I am very interested in making home decor decorations. You can look some idea that I am so fascinated in...

www.juststickemup I want to order their vinyl but I always wanted to do it on my own. So Cricut is the one I want!

Attachments

• examplevinylwall.JPG
    examplevinylwall.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 1
Back