Have you ever ride on a Cruise?

• I've been go on cruise before

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • I've never go on cruise before

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters

Pinky

Reaction score
I am wonder if you have been ride on cruise aka ship before?? I never go there in my whole life. Me and my husband are plan to go on cruise in January or Feb.

I am curious is there have a security to check on weapon, drugs and luggage before enter to cruise same as Airport International and Greyhound bus??? I heard we can't bring a liquids in airplane.

You can sharing with your experience about your Cruise Trips and post it here. Thank you.

I had took Caribbean Cruise in three times. I loved it.

I am curious is there have a security to check on weapon, drugs and luggage before enter to cruise same as Airport International and Greyhound bus??? I heard we can't bring a liquids in airplane.

YES

Where will they be going? Do you have US passport?

I am wonder if you have been ride on cruise aka ship before?? I never go there in my whole life. Me and my husband are plan to go on cruise in January or Feb.

You can sharing with your experience about your Cruise Trips and post it here. Thank you.

Yeah I have been on a cruise with my whole family... it was amazing! Went to Florida; Bahamas, Cozumel, Mexico. Yes-The Cruise required to have all bags and stuff checked before you go into the cruise because due of bomb/guns/and drugs. It could be scary but think positive to have fun! Make sure that you carry tickets and your id passports with you all the time because police has to check everybody that they are okay and safe to go.

By the way- I hope you and your husband have a wonderful time on the cruise and hope that you both gets home safety as well. :)

I haven't been on a cruise yet but hopefully someday I will..

Yeah I have been on a cruise with my whole family... it was amazing! Went to Florida; Bahamas, Cozumel, Mexico. Yes-The Cruise required to have all bags and stuff checked before you go into the cruise because due of bomb/guns/and drugs. It could be scary but think positive to have fun! Make sure that you carry tickets and your id passports with you all the time because police has to check everybody that they are okay and safe to go.

By the way- I hope you and your husband have a wonderful time on the cruise and hope that you both gets home safety as well. :)

Oh bummed! I hate the security check my luggage and packbag. It happened to me in San Antonio, TX and Los Angeles, Calif. I did locked my luggages. The security have all keys kind of locker to unlock and open. He checked my shampoo, medicines with prescription labels, not use shave cream with new brand and other. He checked on shave cream's label, and codes. I was alike WTF. I'm curious about dog will be there to check all luggages for smell at cruise?

YES

Where will they be going? Do you have US passport?

We are discuss about go to Caribbean Cruise. We will get a passports soon. I never have had passport before. I want to learn.

Yes, we did. I hate cruise
Still boring to wait for arrive port, waste my time at sea and curfew at port. Too much tip $$$ for everything. Stay away from buffet. Watch out my weight.

I prefer to fly. I will have more time at place better than middle of sea.

i have been on cruise 2 times hopefully will book soon then it will be my 3rd time

yes cruise terminal CHECK illegal stuff
no dogs at cruise terminal only at airport that it

Does a one-day Navy dependents cruise off the coast of Charleston on a Navy ship count? :D

Does a one-day Navy dependents cruise off the coast of Charleston on a Navy ship count? :D

Reba, lol, I'd say yes only if they would allow me to see the engine room.

Been on cruise and LOVED IT! will go again in 2010!!

baggages is no problem enter since no sharp stuffs and liquids... if you have on medience then BRING IT with your reason.

Ship will have check with baggage same as airport.

Reba, lol, I'd say yes only if they would allow me to see the engine room.
If you know someone, it's possible (except the nuke-powered ones).

No cruise line buffets or banquets though; just a cook out on the fantail. :lol:

I was first time ride Cruise in 2006. I loved it so much. I wanted go someday again! I missed it. I take camera picture 750 counts!! few videos. Went to Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Cozumel, Mexico.

REQUIRED!!! check your bags and passport , your birth certificated and your drive license STRICT!!then they will give your identity put your necklace. Remember NYC 9/11/01. If who a person probation then they will force you go home and made sure permit to Court first!!! then can prove to show them. You can enter Cruise.

When I bought a liquid bottle from Jamaica and bought it home no plm! Understand not open cap on liquid.

Yes I have been on a 2 night cruise a few years ago and I love it very much. I want to go on another cruise in future.

Yes we had security check our baggages. Its compulsary everywhere. No different to airport security.

Yes I have been on a 2 night cruise a few years ago and I love it very much. I want to go on another cruise in future.

Yes we had security check our baggages. Its compulsary everywhere. No different to airport security.

Where did you go to ??

Back