Have you ever had Love Sick before?

Originally posted by DrStar80
I love you 'Sabrina D my gf' with all of my heart.
Not a day goes by that I don't miss you.
I never want to leave your side.
If you were to leave tomorrow, I'd go crazy.

I wouldn't know life without you.
You're my heart and soul.
You're exactly what I want out of life.
If you were to say your life was through,
I couldn't handle myself.

I can't live life without you.
I'd have to go with you.
That way I'd know that we'd always be together forever.
I wouldn't let you go by yourself.
I couldn't bring myself to move on without you.

You're my best friend, my lover and my life.
What is there without you?
I couldn't ever love another,
Much less try to.

Did you write this poem of your own ? It is very beautiful poem. Thanks for sharing this poem with us. DrStar80 :D

Sabrina

Originally posted by Katzie
*big wowies!!* Sabrina that was very moving! You are a very expressive and romantic person and American Chopper must know that he's the luckiest guy in the world to have you! I love your post and it's quite inspiring!! *sighs!!* :D Going away on trips without significant other definitely makes your heart grow fonder! Sometimes couples need time apart so they have time to themselves then all of a sudden one start missing the other and vice versa. This is just sooo nice Sabrina, thanks for sharing with us! Reasons why I bought sidekick for my birthday so my hubby and I can email each other. Sometimes out of blue I'd email him and say "I love you dammit!" oh that really gave him all kootchie inside and he'd email right me back and say "I love you more dammit!"

:ily:

That is awesome to using sidekick to keep in touch with your husband when you were lonesome or feel blue mood. Nowaday technologies are so amazed !! Yes that is true our schedule are vice verse due to work different shifts.

I can't wait go to New Jersey with American Chopper in Ocean City in August. :D

By the way, Happy Belated Birthday Kazie !

Sabrina

yes yes i was lovesick when i see my man last weekend and went back home awww miss him terrible want stay with him :( we are long distance dang.. we are condisdering i am going to move live with him prolly next year in Oceanside ca :D for sure spend time with him more often !!!!

:eek:

Damn, are you guys try to make me feel like lovesick? or make me feel desparate for that?

*shake head in disappoint*

I was really love sick when my ex-boyfriend first went to bootcamp (he's a Marine). I missed him so much I couldn't do anything but sit around my house in my PJs watchin TV. After a week or 2 I got better. Started goin out with friends but still missed him like crazy. I wrote him at least one letter everyday. I was actually begging him to come home in alot of the letters, I got a call from his sergeant asking me to encourage him to tough it out. We were together for 2 years, I waited for him a total of 1 year. I really truely did love him. now we're broken up because things were just getting too bad, but we're still friends. I swear I still love him deep down inside. But I'll hide it for now, I'm going to college in 2 months, it'll never work. We agreed to give "us" another shot later on, like after college if we're still talking.

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
yes yes i was lovesick when i see my man last weekend and went back home awww miss him terrible want stay with him :( we are long distance dang.. we are condisdering i am going to move live with him prolly next year in Oceanside ca :D for sure spend time with him more often !!!!

Darlin Tweety,

I love your avitar.. It looks great on you guys. I hope you guys still be stronger when you guys apart for a while until you move in with him in Oceanside, CA. God is leading you to guide with him as long as you live!

:D

Been love sick before... when my ex flew back to Brisbane (thats where I live now) after staying with me in Sydney for 2 weeks - I cried at the airport!... after coming home from the airport, he left his perfume bottle on my bed... I was so surprised that I cried! Then I had a nap and then when I woke up, I felt so lonely and empty - and realised that my ex wasnt with me, I cried again!

Now we are not together anymore due to adultery my ex has done behind my back - that bastard!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Sherrie
Been love sick before... when my ex flew back to Brisbane (thats where I live now) after staying with me in Sydney for 2 weeks - I cried at the airport!... after coming home from the airport, he left his perfume bottle on my bed... I was so surprised that I cried! Then I had a nap and then when I woke up, I felt so lonely and empty - and realised that my ex wasnt with me, I cried again!

Now we are not together anymore due to adultery my ex has done behind my back - that bastard!!!!!!!!

I am so sorry to hear how much you were hurtful by your ex. I really hate to see some men who are manipulated or player with other bunches of women.

hang in there ! Sherrie We need to move on our lives when we made some mistake or hurtful. We can't sit on rocky chair and crying forever. I know the feelings was hurt deeply from your ex. You will find one someday. Stay in strong !

~ Sabrina

Originally posted by Sabrina
I am so sorry to hear how much you were hurtful by your ex. I really hate to see some men who are manipulated or player with other bunches of women.

hang in there ! Sherrie We need to move on our lives when we made some mistake or hurtful. We can't sit on rocky chair and crying forever. I know the feelings was hurt deeply from your ex. You will find one someday. Stay in strong !

~ Sabrina

Aww... thanks Sabrina! I'm moving on now :D

I know I'll find my perfect man who I can spend the rest of my life with one day ;)

I'm staying positive, period!

Back