have you ever got stood up by your dates?

racheleggert

Reaction score
Did anyone got stood up (ditch) by their dates like supposed to go to prom or dances? It happened to me once....

Nope, Never had happened to me but it did to my twin sister once for the Prom. She had to pick someone from my step mother church. Too bad she couldn't get laid on the prom night heh!! Now I better hide cuz my sister might kick my butt for saying that.. :ugh:

LOL, Maybe you should feel sorry for your sis. I was stood up few times.. first time would be for homecoming dance, I asked my ex fiance, Josh Morris to come to homecoming dance, he decided to go to his friend's graduation party instead, and I asked him to go to Gov. Tim Pawlenty's Inagural ball, but later on I was planning on dumping him in front of my friends at the ball. I told him to come to my place himself because I had stuff to do that I can't pick him up. I was so upset because I paid for his ticket for bus fare and to the ball. Josh chose to go on date with his "mom/wife" to shopping, church, eating at Perkins in tux.. what a sick bastard.... Josh was most worst fiancee that I had ever in my life, thank god I didn't get married to him because he isn't that smart and I am sure hes still acting married to his own mom, what a sicko.. :madfawk: him!!!!!

Oh I do feel sorry for my twin sister on prom night I don't understand who wouldn't go to the prom with her she is Beauitful inside and outside. U should have saw her prom picture She was really sexy. Our step mom made her dress but Not my I brought my own dress at Beachwood Mall.

I've been stood up several times. Once, I was supposed to meet this gal at Chili's. I went there and waited for two hours. She never showed up. I later found out that she disappeared and never spoke with me again. I also found out that she's still around cuz I'm friends with her friend. Damn! Another time, I was supposed to meet this gal at the mall. I went to the mall and waited for a hour. She never showed up. To make things worse, I locked my keys in the car. I ended up calling my friend to come by and pick me up so I could go home to get my spare keys. He then drove me back to get my car and then I headed back home. That night was about 3 hours long for me. Dammit!

Oh Yeah!

I got stood up for my prom night...He called me at a couple hours before my prom started and said he couldn't make it because, he was grounded for using his parent's car....

Boy, I was so upset and crying ...I didn't want to missed my prom night...So , my step mom told me to go with her to a friend that she knew that goes to her church.....which I did, and I met him and he was soo excite to go with me to my prom ...He even rented a suit that day and when we rode in the limo on the way to the prom dinner , He was talking about ' God ' the whole time....I didn't know anything about ' God ' at that time ....I just sat there and nodding almost the whole evening and then I said , ' Are you allow to dance? '....He said Oh sure I can....We danced .....but, I felt sooo uncorforable with him because he wasn't that great looking ...And feeling his hands all over my back and my hips.... :slap: ....This was the worstest prom night I ever been through.....

I didn't even get a kiss.... :(

He wasn't that bad Angel. He was cute not a hottie.. Well, the kiss I could tell you didn't want one by looks on your face the whole night lmaoo!!

ofc!! i NEVER NEVER forget my senior prom, it was sooo AWFUL! i wore long black prom dress.. my ex date went with me prom, somehow he treated me bad alike he dont like my dress, i told him oh well i picked it up n i like this dress, then he say u should wear blue instead black.. then we got agrued then i left prom.. it hurt me SO BADLY!!! i only stayed there for 2 hrs then left... oh well!!!

eternity said:
I never have ever got stood up by my dates but I did stood up some of them :twisted:
Yeah, I was one of them! :(

Just kidding...

eternity said:
I never have ever got stood up by my dates but I did stood up some of them :twisted:

And That wasn't a nice thing to do either.. Men do have feelings too...

Yes a couple times. I never stood them up. Damn cold hearted putas.

eternity said:
In that case, I might do the same thing... :roll:

*writes down reminder for future date with eternity*

I remembered being stood up by a guy for the VERY first time. I chatted that guy off from this chatroom via internet and decided to meet up. To be honest I didnt trust him cos at that time he was soo pushy to meet up and so I ended up deciding to meet up one day. On that day, I waited for him at some meeting point but he didnt turn up at all BUT then later on that nite, I chatted him via MSN messenger and asked him why he didnt come. AND guess what he said? He said that he did come- drove his car and have a look at me, just ONE look at me and didnt like what he saw me in person and then drove off. He then went to find someone else for sex. I was pretty angry and totally upset at him at that time. Well, gotta admit that Im glad that I didnt meet him in person. If I eva see him in person somewhere, I'll just KICK his dick!

Ive also been stood up another 2 times AND I once did stood one guy up.

~sharlie~

sharlie said:
I remembered being stood up by a guy for the VERY first time. I chatted that guy off from this chatroom via internet and decided to meet up. To be honest I didnt trust him cos at that time he was soo pushy to meet up and so I ended up deciding to meet up one day. On that day, I waited for him at some meeting point but he didnt turn up at all BUT then later on that nite, I chatted him via MSN messenger and asked him why he didnt come. AND guess what he said? He said that he did come- drove his car and have a look at me, just ONE look at me and didnt like what he saw me in person and then drove off. He then went to find someone else for sex. I was pretty angry and totally upset at him at that time. Well, gotta admit that Im glad that I didnt meet him in person. If I eva see him in person somewhere, I'll just KICK his dick!

~sharlie~

WHOA!!! he did very wrong do that!!! he is so :crazy: person!! he should stop there n meet u so he should tell u what he think of u than drove off without u been wait wait (alike left u out there) that is not right!!! oh man!!!

sharlie said:

~sharlie~

That Guy was Rude... don't like people that so shadow. Guys and Ladies Need to look at what inside their heart not the outside, weight, looks, etc. I am sorry U had to go through that Nobody should... *Hugs!*

Cheri said:
That Guy was Rude... don't like people that so shadow. Guys and Ladies Need to look at what inside their heart not the outside, weight, looks, etc. I am sorry U had to go through that Nobody should... *Hugs!*

That's why I am not interested in a relationship online. It's a full of crap. Faceless internet ....

Last edited:
Back