Have you been in club?

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
It's for entertainment, also how long that you went to club? partying? dancing? other?

Yeah I been in a nightclub, stayed there til 5 in the morning once, just talking and dancing with my friends

I've been to few clubs...chat with friends, dance and enjoy the night out!

i was ard 20's i went club lot lot but now i am older and not much go club... sometime friends ask me go with them then why not..

Yes I used to go to the private club alots when i was in my 20s and party when im not working of course.. drink too only if i have a designated driver but mostly i dont drink due to work in club as i did help out with drinks and watch people make sure they dont bring drinks out of club.. etc.. my fav part was DANCING the night away!!!! LOL.. i sure miss dancing.. sigh.. :( haha..

I think I went to a couple of "clubs" about 36 years ago.

i went to few clubs when i was in 20s with friends
and with my brother and his friends while my brother was in college

but not much now since i got older and most of my friends are married and have family oh well haha but i hanged out with them no plm

I used to go to few clubs. Now I am not party animal that much like before-I'm getting older.

Clubs can be fun, but very dark- hard for deafblind people to venture around the club.

I used to go to the clubs almost every week in California when I was a college student. I was a pretty party guy, I like chatting, drinking, and dancing. But, I don't go to club that much now. I'm older...

I used go to club for long time ago till stop go since 2000 I haven't chance go club that much anymore cuz been busy work *shrug* but if I have time so I can go out club depend my mood and I miss my :booty: dance haha!

The last time I went to club was last year I think...I would love to go back! :hyper:

I have gone to clubs too and but now Im an "old lady" now, not go much anymore :)

I went to clubs few times. I dont go any bar or clubs anymore because smoking bother me so much. drunk people make me so annoying!

TO be honest, I don't dance.
I don't drink either.
And I am not legal to go into many nightclubs (VERY FEW 18+ club, and I AM NOT GOING TO TIJUANA for nightclubs).
So I don't have a lot of motivations to go to a nightclub.

But in a few months, that will all change. I will be legal. No longer I don't have to tell my new friends: "Aw, sorry but I can't. The bouncer will check my ID. Yes, you heard me right. I am too young."
If an opportunity rises, I will go just to socialize with Deaf friends (especially here in San Diego and future in D.C.). Still won't drink. It is more fun to see people acting stupid and drunk. ;-)

hmmmm the last club I went to I was kicked out of. LoL But its was a lot of fun before that happened. Drinking, dancing, partying etc... Had pool tables, huge dance floor, arcades, etc.. Went there alot and had many great times. That is before I was kicked out! ahaha

ghsh1996 said:
I went to clubs few times. I dont go any bar or clubs anymore because smoking bother me so much. drunk people make me so annoying!

I agree and I have better things to do with my time. :D

Back