Have the Jehovah Witness people come to your door?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when I was 16, an old friend came to visit and she bought her friend, I iddnt know they came I found out when they knocked on my door and I was surpised. But all we talked about that JW stuff. It was boring. I found out later what JW really means, a friend of mine explained to me what JW is all about. I thought they came to see me to hang out, but they were actually trying to 'get me'. After that, I never saw them because i refused to meet them because all of that bible talk. *yawn*

I was disbelief with My long time friend... He decide to turn belief in J.W. then I told him.. that Nah I am not interest then he leave me alone but we were worked together!!

Years later and We re move out of another State...

there J.W. ladies come to my door ( at another state ) I told them.... how they know where I live.. Guess what that my long time friend give them my new address .. I was sooo pissed off and nasty e.mail to my old friend GRRR No respect!!! ugh

Yeah Phillips..I know what you mean.... JW had been to my house for a year.. i even slammed the door on preacher.... finally they did stopped coming here for long while..
About two weeks ago they came back.... I blew up my temper.. they want to preach me ..I told them I do not want to listen... for them to leave me alone.... they even told me lots of deafies had slammed on their faces....
I said .. Fuck you.. YOu have to respect me and my wish..i do now want them to come here anymore....
They left.... Hopefully for good..
SxyPorkie

ugh!! They seem so obsession J.W

lol

:)

JWs are so insane that they make evalingcial christians (even ones who willingly want to go to places like Bob Jones University or Pensecola Christian College) look moderate!

oh, I have been reading all your posts. let me give you a good advise. please don't waste your breath on JW.

if you have problem with JW, simple way to tell them "sorry, not interested"

if JW makes you angry, please ignore them

you can ask me anything if you want to know

oh, I have been reading all your posts. let me give you a good advise. please don't waste your breath on JW.

if you have problem with JW, simple way to tell them "sorry, not interested"

if JW makes you angry, please ignore them

you can ask me anything if you want to know

Ok ok, I cannot understand why JW parents shunned their own children if they chose not to follow their religious?

You are right that JWs do not like going to hospitals.

You people have been misinformed. I know many JW's they go to hte hosptial
to get the help they need. If you plan to make statements, make sure you
have the facts. No they don't accept blood, because IT IS IN THE BIBLE,
they are not the only relgion that teaches that. For the ones of you who
are no longer JW's or Morman Stop blaming the religion for your choice.

I don't see anyone blaming the Preist for rape. If you don't want them
to come to your door ask to be put on the list. With anything it takes time.
Remember also just because aperson say they are JW doesnot make it so.
Many people Study with them and claim to be JW but are not.

For people who say they have Christ in their life you are a mean bunch!:gossip:

The JW folks oftentimes get too friendly with kids outside in the park. No wonder a lot of them end up on Megans law websites.

Richard

I don't like JW's either.

I never liked Jw's.
They like to walk near bus stops and try to give you one they're magzines.
I tell them "I don't want it"!
Richard had a good idea, offer them a tequila,and they won't come around to your door.
Margie

I never liked Jw's.
They like to walk near bus stops and try to give you one they're magzines.
I tell them "I don't want it"!
Richard had a good idea, offer them a tequila,and they won't come around to your door.
Margie

lol, that last statement is proof of how little people know about JW's... we ARE allowed to drink, tequila or anything we want for that matter... we are even allowed to get DRUNK... but we are advised not to get drunk being as it says that we shouldn't be drinking to the point of intoxication IN THE BIBLE, this is because when we allow ourselves to do so we are not only putting our health and our lives at risk but others as well... if you try to justify getting drunk as something OK, then you are sadly mistaken and should try taking an extrospective view on the situation and the risk of which it imposes.

As to the offering magazines, what's wrong with that? People mail flyers to your house all the time and I bet you don't look up the return address they came from and complain do you? Well if you don't like the magazines tell them you don't want them, and if you take them and decide that you don't want them throw them away or give them to somebody else, you know it's not just religious articles in those magazines, they cover many topics from cooking to traveling to the latest news and technology to home repair and maintenance, very helpful and informative things.

As to the offering magazines, what's wrong with that? People mail flyers to your house all the time and I bet you don't look up the return address they came from and complain do you? Well if you don't like the magazines tell them you don't want them, and if you take them and decide that you don't want them throw them away or give them to somebody else, you know it's not just religious articles in those magazines, they cover many topics from cooking to traveling to the latest news and technology to home repair and maintenance, very helpful and informative things.

It is really annoying. I like to be left alone. I do not like to be badgered into joining their religion or whatever. I am not interested in their religion or their literature. But they keep pushing the stuff at us. They need to stop that and leave us alone.

It is really annoying. I like to be left alone. I do not like to be badgered into joining their religion or whatever. I am not interested in their religion or their literature. But they keep pushing the stuff at us. They need to stop that and leave us alone.

you see, as a whole the majority of JW's go door-to-door or do some form of "witnessing" and often hand out magazines (or in the case of the deaf we offer dvd's in asl)... we aren't always aware of what door somebody else may have gone to, so it's not like we are targeting you just to bother you, it's just that the people going to your door may not know somebody has already been there and that you don't want to talk to them... just say "I'm not interested" and ask to be put on their "do not do" list... this should stop them from coming, but every year or so somebody WILL come because they are checking to see if maybe you've moved and somebody new who MIGHT be interested lives there, if you are still there just tell them the same thing.

you know it's not just religious articles in those magazines, they cover many topics from cooking to traveling to the latest news and technology to home repair and maintenance, very helpful and informative things
Yeah..............cooking and traveking and news and technology for JESUS!!!!!!!!!

you see, as a whole the majority of JW's go door-to-door or do some form of "witnessing" and often hand out magazines (or in the case of the deaf we offer dvd's in asl)... we aren't always aware of what door somebody else may have gone to, so it's not like we are targeting you just to bother you, it's just that the people going to your door may not know somebody has already been there and that you don't want to talk to them... just say "I'm not interested" and ask to be put on their "do not do" list... this should stop them from coming, but every year or so somebody WILL come because they are checking to see if maybe you've moved and somebody new who MIGHT be interested lives there, if you are still there just tell them the same thing.

NO, what they need to do is FUCK OFF and leave the rest of the world alone! They need to understand that WE DO NOT HAVE TO BECOME JW'S! There are other religions that we would much rather belong to, or even NONE at all! They need to RESPECT that!

i would like to tell you my stories..... The JW just stopped my house and asked me if i still interesting in Jw s church.... I told them that i already have choose the lutheran church only .... Jw people walked away from me.... the two weeks later they came back my house and jw people use a sign langauage and asked me that they wanted to know if i join in Jw church... I told them that I said " NO Thanks" The jw peoples gave me a free bible and story books with tapes.... i was watched viedo tapes and story books .... i felt so funny when i read the bible and started feel uncomforable when i read the bibles...The bible has no make sense at all .... so, sunday morning, i decided went to over jw s church... The jws peoples are outside and one of priest asked me "oh lady, you are deaf, can you come inside and join with us in church? i said What ?? and the jw priest said the bible is the best one ! ..... i started feel another disgusting what the jw preist said to me so i went to back to my car and get jw s bible and find a lightern .... and walked back to chuch but i refused to walk inside and stay outside.... the jw peoples asked me " can you come inside and join with us ? " ..... I yelled everyone that i said " the bibles are fake and it is all of the make up the stories " i started lightern burned the bible book front of jw peoples and jw priest.... They didnt say nothing ONE WORDS to me ... i turned around and drove my car away from the church.... they never come back to my house since 1990 to now !
I am so deeply sorry that i dont feel comforable when i found out that the bible is not make sense at all!!!!!! I wont let Jw peoples are trying to give me a brainwash from the jw bible!

i would like to tell you my stories..... The JW just stopped my house and asked me if i still interesting in Jw s church.... I told them that i already have choose the lutheran church only .... Jw people walked away from me.... the two weeks later they came back my house and jw people use a sign langauage and asked me that they wanted to know if i join in Jw church... I told them that I said " NO Thanks" The jw peoples gave me a free bible and story books with tapes.... i was watched viedo tapes and story books .... i felt so funny when i read the bible and started feel uncomforable when i read the bibles...The bible has no make sense at all .... so, sunday morning, i decided went to over jw s church... The jws peoples are outside and one of priest asked me "oh lady, you are deaf, can you come inside and join with us in church? i said What ?? and the jw priest said the bible is the best one ! ..... i started feel another disgusting what the jw preist said to me so i went to back to my car and get jw s bible and find a lightern .... and walked back to chuch but i refused to walk inside and stay outside.... the jw peoples asked me " can you come inside and join with us ? " ..... I yelled everyone that i said " the bibles are fake and it is all of the make up the stories " i started lightern burned the bible book front of jw peoples and jw priest.... They didnt say nothing ONE WORDS to me ... i turned around and drove my car away from the church.... they never come back to my house since 1990 to now !
I am so deeply sorry that i dont feel comforable when i found out that the bible is not make sense at all!!!!!! I wont let Jw peoples are trying to give me a brainwash from the jw bible!

HAHAHA awesome what you did with the bible and the lighter!

UGH!

First the Jehovah's Witnesses like to annoy you by coming to your door and knocking and shoving their crappy Watchtowers down your throat.

Now they get your addresses from the POST OFFICE or something and they send shit to me in the mail! I am not happy that they now have my address, because I know that pretty soon they will come around banging on my damn door at 6 fucking am in the fucking morning when I NEED my sleep! Of course, when I opened the letter (from some weirdo blahing about JW's and asking me to come to her church, she included some kind of tract or whatever the hell it is) I got pissed and crumbled up the letter and the tract and threw it in the trash. Ugh.

Jehovah's Witnesses: STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM OUR HOUSES, APARTMENTS, BUSINESSES, and STAY THE FUCK OUT OF OUR MAILBOXES AND LEAVE US ALONE!

So, tonight I will be making a sign in Photoshop and it will say that I will sic attack dogs on JW's! (no I don't even have dogs...but it should scare them!) That should make them stay the fuck away from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back