Haunted House:

Awww.. If you ever visited me, I'll take you to this one that I mention at the very begin of my post. :twisted:

Ok that would be cool :cool2:

LOL poor girl!! that was hilarious Vampie..

I haven't been to the haunted house for awhile I think the last time I went was 2 or 3 years ago. good times and the fun part is watching people freaking out and screaming..:giggle:

Is that scare you? lol :lol:

OMG, i'm too chicken to go in the haunted house. i went there with my friend back in 2004. that guy was like a fake mannequin and he goes "booo" and other one again two times. i freaked out and screamed like a girl. people laughed at me and i was like embrassed.

remind me of horror movie "haunted house on a hill" and "thirteen ghost".

i went to a haunted house one time with group of friends this haunted house had a pit we had to walk on skywalk and i pushed one of my friend and she almost fell down into the pit lucky i grab hold of her lol
it was scary lol

i went haunted house when i was grew-up at my school and Kansas City,KS both but its little scary

:lol:, Vampy...

I went to a haunted house in Salem, MA many times in the past. Hey, where are the ghosts? I never seen them. :giggle:
Interesting history there. Also, interesting many different kinds of Halloween costumes walking around. Even, the parents dressed up their babies and toddlers. They are SO cute in their Halloween outfits.

You can check out their website - Haunted Happenings Guide - Salem, Ma 01970
Enjoy viewing! :)

OMG, i'm too chicken to go in the haunted house. i went there with my friend back in 2004. that guy was like a fake mannequin and he goes "booo" and other one again two times. i freaked out and screamed like a girl. people laughed at me and i was like embrassed.

remind me of horror movie "haunted house on a hill" and "thirteen ghost".

:lol: :lol:

hey! I just got home right now from niagara falls lol I went 2 different haunted house lol.. at first haunted house that was nothing scare me pfft lol then went other haunted house "Nightmares fear factory" little bit scary not tooo way scary lol not bad but it was great went there lol maybe I watch horror movie too much ? didnt scare me at all just little bit scare that it haha :lol: .. well I notice it that there so many people got scare that much! .. one of my friend's friend was got scare and push me out of the door lol that was funny lol .. I want go there again lol :lol:

There aren't any haunted house in my area. Or in my old area. I might have entered a several for parties on halloween, but didn't have any bad vibes.

If you live in So Cal and want to scare the shit out of me, PM me. I'm not easily scared, but I can shit.

I went to a haunted house in Salem, MA many times in the past. Hey, where are the ghosts? I never seen them. :giggle:
Interesting history there. Also, interesting many different kinds of Halloween costumes walking around. Even, the parents dressed up their babies and toddlers. They are SO cute in their Halloween outfits.

I have been there :D I love it!!! I also went to witchcraft places too in Salem, MA. All these places we went were so awesome and a real adventure!!!

Check these out in you ever come in to these area...

Haunted House.com > Pennsylvania Haunted Houses & Attractions

This is where we are going this year :D

Welcome to the Legendary Jason's Woods

Indeed - Salem, MA has an interesting part of history, in retro to the Witch Trial that occurred. I've always been interested in that part of the history. What was it like there in Salem, MA? What was the best part being there?

I've always wanted to go there someday to have a look. :)

Indeed - Salem, MA has an interesting part of history, in retro to the Witch Trial that occurred. I've always been interested in that part of the history. What was it like there in Salem, MA? What was the best part being there?

I hope the witch trail is still there. Someone had mentioned that it is not there anymore. I would want to visit again. Salem has many wonderful history sites beside Witch Trail. I remember they got Wax museum of some witches n stuffs...Real cool place. I forget the name of that place...

If you ever visit Boston in the city to explore some stores, don't go alone...There were some pev that did tried to chase me and my mother that my father and brother had to stay right behind us the whole time :giggle:

Sosie, can you sent links of another history sites in Massacuttes??? We would like to visit other places while we visit the Red Sox Game in the summer.

I have been there :D I love it!!! I also went to witchcraft places too in Salem, MA. All these places we went were so awesome and a real adventure!!!

Check these out in you ever come in to these area...

Haunted House.com > Pennsylvania Haunted Houses & Attractions

This is where we are going this year :D

Welcome to the Legendary Jason's Woods

I am glad you went there. Also, glad to hear that you loved it. Did you stop by the pet stores there? They are selling Halloween costumes. How cute? :giggle:

It's interesting history there. When I pass by and seeing many tourists from all over the world visiting there every day all year around but in the Fall every year, I have noticed that more and more tourists are coming to stop there. I sometimes stuck in the heavy traffic, it takes me an hour or two to get home. Normally, it takes me 10 minutes.

I checked the links. Wow... I browsed the links and I found this interesting. That made me wanting to go there. Unfortunately, it's not a good time for me to go there because of my schooling :( but I will definitely go there next year after I am done with my schooling. :D Thanks so much for the links.

Jason's Woods. It sounds fun. I will definitely go there as well next year.
Thanks again for the links! :thumb:

Yes, it is.
Since you have asked me those questions. Oh, boy... it's tough and good questions. I will get back to you with the answers later this evening. Right now, my mind is fuzzy. :giggle:

Here's my favorite.

St. Rita School for the Deaf

Kids, parents, and staff work so hard to make this an event to remember. It always draws a big crowd the entire time it is open. And an added bonus....it benefits a school for the deaf.

I went to OSD's haunted house sometimes, of course, I went there yearly so I do enjoy there, too. :)

Yes, it is.
Since you have asked me those questions. Oh, boy... it's tough and good questions. I will get back to you with the answers later this evening. Right now, my mind is fuzzy. :giggle:

Hi, I am back. I like everything there like Salem history, shopping, dining, and friendly people, for example. One problem is that they don't provide us an ASL interpreter there, to discuss about the Salem Witch Trials history, etc. Oh, well...

Here are the links:
Salem Massachusetts - Visit Salem Massachusetts
Finz: Seafood & Grill (It's one of my favorites. I go there all the time only during summer time. The food is soooooo good. You should try to taste some!)
Any more questions for me? ;)

Back