Haunted House:

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have you ever went to a haunted house near you? If so, which haunted house that frighten you the most? Share your experience and post a link of the hunted house.

Here's mine: 7 Floors of Hell Cleveland Ohio's Biggest and Best haunted House!

I went there last year, and I'm telling you it's the most scariest haunted house I ever experienced. :Ohno: I am hoping Lovelyblkgirl and bear would go with us this year to this haunted house. :lol:

I know where is there. but I never attend there.

I know where is there. but I never attend there.

The most scariest one was the butcher's house, He was following me, I got so scared that I pushed everyone that were in front of me out the door. :giggle:

There's one in Gold Coast... have always wanted to go there, but I've gotta find a brave friend to accompany me LOL.

Never went as a adult but when I was a kid. Yea I went to a neighbor house about a mile from my mom's house.

Boy that was scary first time then after that I goes there every year til they retire no more. They sold their house so someone else live there. NO more haunted house.

Thinking going to haunted house this year at the NHDHH.

I've been to many haunted houses, but none of them scare me.

I do remember a haunted house that my friend mentioned. It's in Canada.

It's mostly dark and you find your way through by following the red glowing dot at the end of each hallway or path.

One day, my friend went with his girlfriend and his friend. (1 boy & 2 girls)

They were going through slowly. Since my friend had gone through it several times, he was used to what goes on in there. However, his girlfriend and friend were constantly scared. (They have people in there poking and breathing on people from time to time in order to scare them.)

My friend got tired of the two girls screaming and decided to end it all. So, he grabbed both girl's wrists and walked them through the whole place as quickly as possible.

When he got outside, he said... "Finally, you girls can stop screaming!" He looked to his right as he let go of her hand... his friend. He looked to his left as he let go of her hand... it was not his girlfriend. It was someone who worked there. Oops!

That place has a magic word that people have to remember. When they are scared and can't get out, they simply say the magic word and someone will guide them out. Well, my friend's girlfriend was so scared that she forgot the magic word... so she stood there screaming. :eek:

Of course, someone realized what was going on and helped her out. ;)

There is one in Bowie in the Baysox stadium. Supposed to be the best and scariest. Someone told me that the minimum age is 16. I meant to go each year but never do.

Bowie Baysox

:laugh2: :laugh2: Vampy-- Good story. Thanks for the laugh :laugh2:

*ahem* Pepsi.. So have you been to a haunted house or are you too scare? :giggle:

I've been to many haunted houses, but none of them scare me.

I do remember a haunted house that my friend mentioned. It's in Canada.

It's mostly dark and you find your way through by following the red glowing dot at the end of each hallway or path.

One day, my friend went with his girlfriend and his friend. (1 boy & 2 girls)

They were going through slowly. Since my friend had gone through it several times, he was used to what goes on in there. However, his girlfriend and friend were constantly scared. (They have people in there poking and breathing on people from time to time in order to scare them.)

My friend got tired of the two girls screaming and decided to end it all. So, he grabbed both girl's wrists and walked them through the whole place as quickly as possible.

When he got outside, he said... "Finally, you girls can stop screaming!" He looked to his right as he let go of her hand... his friend. He looked to his left as he let go of her hand... it was not his girlfriend. It was someone who worked there. Oops!

That place has a magic word that people have to remember. When they are scared and can't get out, they simply say the magic word and someone will guide them out. Well, my friend's girlfriend was so scared that she forgot the magic word... so she stood there screaming. :eek:

Of course, someone realized what was going on and helped her out. ;)

you mean that call Nightmares Fear Factory http://www.nightmaresfearfactory.com/undefined ?? lol

I'll go to Nightmares Fear Factory tomorrow lol *nervous* yikes lol but want go there and what look like lol haha it is in Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada :lol:

The last time I been to one was about 10 years ago and it suck :roll:

Awww.. If you ever visited me, I'll take you to this one that I mention at the very begin of my post. :twisted:

I'll go to Nightmares Fear Factory tomorrow lol *nervous* yikes lol but want go there and what look like lol haha it is in Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada :lol:

Let us know how it went. I hope you pee your pants. :laugh2:

LOL I doubt it I would pee in my pants lol

this one I found thur from this AD so you can see the picture that what look like but that background black and white isnt no more but now it change to orange and white wallpaper now so that is what look like they got scare lol haha

http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat/1524-if-you-go-niagara-falls-canada.html

:laugh2: From the looks on their faces, they were freaking out. :laugh2: I hope someone takes a picture of you, man that would been hilarious. :laugh2:

LOL poor girl!! that was hilarious Vampie..

I haven't been to the haunted house for awhile I think the last time I went was 2 or 3 years ago. good times and the fun part is watching people freaking out and screaming..:giggle:

Back