HATIS Mach I Telecoil adapter

soutthpaw

Reaction score
I have about 60 of these that are brand new but in bubble wrap, not retail packaging
HATIS.COM
Retail price is $150

I am selling them for $15 delivered in the USA. each additional one you want is $10. If you are interested in purchasing a bulk amount, PM me. Can take Paypal or USPS money order...
If you are international I will need to check shipping cost. will fit in standard envelope

I have about 60 of these that are brand new but in bubble wrap, not retail packaging
HATIS.COM
Retail price is $150

I am selling them for $15 delivered in the USA. each additional one you want is $10. If you are interested in purchasing a bulk amount, PM me. Can take Paypal or USPS money order...
If you are international I will need to check shipping cost. will fit in standard envelope

Need more information about just which model you have available. Many phones today take a 3.5mm connector but I have found many earhooks, etc. that still come with 2.5mm.

Need more information about just which model you have available. Many phones today take a 3.5mm connector but I have found many earhooks, etc. that still come with 2.5mm.

they have the 2.5mm plug you can get the adapter from radio shack for about $3 for the 3.5 plug

Back