Hate new cars

My Ram headlights were really bad, I used acetone to strip the finish off the plastic ( then they were White... sanded with 400 grit and scour pad, then sprayed with clear laquer , worked like a charm.

I bit the bullet and got out my stuff and pollished the lenses of the jeep... took about 15 minutes total and they look good as new again.

Attachments

• buff1.jpg
    buff1.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 17
  • buff3.jpg
    buff3.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 16
  • buff2.jpg
    buff2.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 15
  • buff done.jpg
    buff done.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 16
Yup, that's where I learn from. I couldn't believe how easy it was, mine was worse yellowing than the one in video and I just wipe it clean and I was like wow! Since I go camping, still loving it and I had these spray around so its not a problem for me checking out for myself. LOL!
Ive used off before, it works but not as well, didnt last long, after first rain it was basically back to square one, its mainly the oils, and WD40 works just about as good also.

Originally I planned to buy Subaru eventually.

but... I have very bad news.

I went to low vision clinic and they told me to take other visual field exam - I took like 4 visual field exam this year and one of visual field exam is old fashioned that don't use computerized and they use drawing so they declared that I'm not safe to drive anymore, that's conflict with other results that where declared that I'm safe.

I'm completely devastated and I don't have any dream anymore since I'm dealing with medical issues and mental disorders.

There is no future for me.

Oh man! Sorry to hear :(

Yes, the doctor in low vision clinic told me that state could charge with vehicular manslaughter (or homicide) if doctor declare that patient isn't safe to drive, in case if car accident is fatal.

Other drivers could sue in civil court but if patient has no money or asset so they could end up to file for bankruptcy.

Yes, the doctor in low vision clinic told me that state could charge with vehicular manslaughter (or homicide) if doctor declare that patient isn't safe to drive, in case if car accident is fatal.

Other drivers could sue in civil court but if patient has no money or asset so they could end up to file for bankruptcy.
you need the GOOGLE car.

Back