Happy Veteran's Day

jazzy

Reaction score
Thank you for protecting our country and the world.

Thank you to all our veterans for your service to our country. :ty:

Thank you to all our soldiers, past and present, for your service for our country. I love you, my SO !! (Served in Iraq.)

Thank you to all Veterans and their family for both the support and sacrifices.

Happy Remembrance Day, thanks to all the people who served and are serving our countries!

Happy Veteran's Day. My father served in Korea.

Wirelessly posted

:ty: for all who are serving and had served the country. My late grandfather served in Japan during WW2

chickenremembrance.jpg

:ty: for keeping us safe and sound

thank you for giving us an institute holiday here today so we college students can sleep in late and have fun. 11/11 11:11!!!! :P :P <3

Thank you anyway for serving and fighting with your life...

thank you for giving us an institute holiday here today so we college students can sleep in late and have fun. 11/11 11:11!!!! :P :P <3
I'm afraid not all schools close today. :( I have to work, so I couldn't join Hubby in the Veterans Day parade.

I'm afraid not all schools close today. :( I have to work, so I couldn't join Hubby in the Veterans Day parade.

same. my school's not closed today. Not sure why since we're veteran-friendly school :dunno:

Freedom is never free. :bowdown: Thanks to all the service men and women for your sacrifices. :applause:

Thank you anyway for serving and fighting with your life...

Same here, our school closed on Veterans Day too.

Schools shouldn't be closed on Veterans' Day/Remembrance Day. Just saying.

Back