Happy Veteran's Day

Rio

Brady lady
Premium Member
Reaction score
5dfb03b8210b4e0f08aee3222b2a007d.jpg

Salute to Reba and anyone else I missed here

:ty:

My thanks also to any other veterans here at AD for their service to our country.

To our countrymen and women-- thanks for your service. You will never be forgotten.

Also a shout-out to my uncle, who was a Marine.

Thanks to the veterans, of which my father was Army in the Korean war.

My late grandfather served in the Army WWII

Big salute to my farher, 1st Gulf War USMC retired, and to those of you who represented our ciuntry's armed forces.

Last edited:
been thinking of both of my Grandpa's, and my bro-in-law. Have had other ancestors that were in the armed forces too.

I had someone tell me that their grandfather was killed in the Korean war, but also served in Vietnam.

:shock:

Anyways .. thank you to all the veterans that served. (p.s. we need a few more history teachers).

My father served in Marine for 20 years and he was GySgt. :)

my mom's father was with the AirForce, went to Korean War.

not sure about my dad's father.

Bro-in-law is a Marine (he never got sent overseas) and had a short stint with the national guards after moving back here.

My grandfather was in the Royal Navy, driving landing craft.
My other grandfather was in the Polish Army. As an officer, he had to escape the Russians at Katyn and flee across Europe to the UK.
There he met my grandmother, who worked in a Rolls Royce factory making aircraft engines. She also served with the RAF, driving Hurricane pilots out to their planes (she taught me that Hurricane > Spitfire)

My grandfather Francis Dempsey served in the World War from 1917 to 1918. Yea, he was illegally enlisted at the age of 13.

Back