Happy Patroitic Birthday Girl!!!!

restless_heart

Reaction score
I couldn't find a birthday thread for Ocean so here, I made one for Oceanblue...I would like to wish our patroitic girl, Oceanblue a very, very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Maybe I should order you a huge cake with Tom Brady in it as stripper, what ya think???

:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

GO PATROITS!!!!

I couldn't find a birthday thread for Ocean so here, I made one for Oceanblue...I would like to wish our patroitic girl, Oceanblue a very, very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Maybe I should order you a huge cake with Tom Brady in it as stripper, what ya think???

:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

GO PATROITS!!!!

Restless_heart :hug: :ty: Yes! Rush that cake over to my place the night still young :laugh2: HURRY!

GO PATRIOTS! #12

Happy Birthday Oceanblue7!!!!, may all your dreams come true, have a wonderful birthday patroitic girl!!! :hug:

My birthday helmet

:ty: Angel and sxyspicygrrl

My birthday helmet pretty cool :giggle:

Happy birthday to ya, Ocean.. I phoned Tom Brady to tell him to get his bum over to your place so he can entertain ya and do some fun football game with ya.. haha... ya can give him some more smooches for this Saturday game.. lol..

Happy birthday to ya, Ocean.. I phoned Tom Brady to tell him to get his bum over to your place so he can entertain ya and do some fun football game with ya.. haha... ya can give him some more smooches for this Saturday game.. lol..

With some cake icing mmmmm....And wear that pink helmet of yours Ocean...:giggle: maybe Tom has a Patroits panty thong on for ya after he come out of the cake...

Serviette_Happy_Birthday_Blumen_Flowerpower.jpg

Happy Birthday! Hope you were able to get a 'special' phone call from a 'somebody' in a blue uniform wishing you a great day! Psst..it's okay to dream, and hopefully you'll have many more (and dreams too) to come! Have a wonderful celebration this weekend too!

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

~RR

:ty::ty::ty::ty:bunches for the birthday greeting to
MannK05, Northstar :kiss:, Deafmonkey , Koala , lilylover72, Calvin and Roadrunner :ty: :hug:

With some cake icing mmmmm....And wear that pink helmet of yours Ocean...:giggle: maybe Tom has a Patroits panty thong on for ya after he come out of the cake...

Yes, that would be very nice :giggle:

Happy Birthday Ocean! I hope ya had a great Birthday. :)

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

hugz

:ty: :ty: GA, Pepsiwoman, Phillips and SG for the birthday greetings :)

Back