Happy New Year 2010

Liebling:-)))

Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know that I haven´t make posts since October 2009 but I still did not forget you all my dear ADers...

I have a lot of problems at home but I prefer to not make post about this yet. I will when I feel ready.

:grouphugs: to you all...

Imageshack - kopie2vonprojekt23

I will try to visit AD time to time when I feel better and ready...

I hope everything gets better for ya'all!! :grouphug:

Welcome back Liebling! Hope everything is better now!

I hope 2010 will be a good year for you Liebling. :P

I hope everything will be okay with you at home.

HNY 2010!

Good to see you here. Hang in there. Hope it is going to be well eventually at home.

Wirelessly posted (Sidekick LX: Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Aha! You're back! :D its so good to see you again!

Ooo, I hope everything goes well for you. Yes, I agreed with Reba. I, too, hope you have a good time for 2010. :)

Happy new year! :) I was wondering where you had gone.

Hope all gets better. :)

Liebling! :shock:

Welcome back, and hope things goes well for you and happy new year to you too! :)

Happy Belated New Year!!!! I am so happy that you are back. I have been thinking about you and wondering if everything is all right with you. Welcome back home here. I miss you lots. I hope the new year will bring better than old problems at home. Get well soon. :hug:

Happy New Year and I hope everything gets better for you.

Happy New Year!!

I have missed you and hope that things begin to go well for you.

Hey gal!! Welcome back and HNY!

Hope everything goes well for you! Good to see you back.

:hug:

Thank you everyone for not forget me :hug:

Yes, I am trying to positive my life this year..

Reba, yes I hope this year will be good for me & my boys. I´m working on to positive my life and my boys.

Thank you everyone for not forget me :hug:

Yes, I am trying to positive my life this year..

Reba, yes I hope this year will be good for me & my boys. I´m working on to positive my life and my boys.

come back here if you ever need to feel more positive :)

Yea it takes some time when you feel ready. Some day it isn't and some day it is. by the way, you look nice in your avatar. =)

I know that I haven´t make posts since October 2009 but I still did not forget you all my dear ADers...

I have a lot of problems at home but I prefer to not make post about this yet. I will when I feel ready.

:grouphugs: to you all...

Imageshack - kopie2vonprojekt23

I will try to visit AD time to time when I feel better and ready...
\

I am wondering about you!! Welcome back! You too Happy Holidays!! :D

Liebling..you look GREAT in your avatar pic! I love that sweater! :)

Awww Lieblin'!! Long time no see....wow! I am soo glad that you are back in one piece and alive. :hug:

It's soo good to see you once again. We've been thinkin' about you alot lately. Miss you and I would love to see you to come back when you are ready. I love readin' your posts. :)

:ily:

Back