happy holidays to everyone!!!!!!!

kristy

Reaction score
I would like to tell everyone that i have been real busy the holiday... my mom and third sister make a 7 differents kind cookies. my mom is very good make a cookie but my third sister is little bit lousy make a cookie vut i dont want to give her hurt her feeling but i know she is trying to get a good make a cookie. i mostly make a 20 differents kind cookies. my mom and third sister knew that i almost make all a cookies. she begged and wanted me make a " no bake cookie" and " Date balls cookie". she said I am best one! my mom tried to make "no bake cookie" got burned and taste so terrible .... i told her keep practice and watch very carefully.......
I have to make a cookie before the christmas eve.... we have to go to church on christmas eve then we walk and sing and song front of neighorbor s house....then my kids sleep with good dreams come true while i work on wrap the boxes and sit by the fireplace with little bits cracker and wine and play with my favorite dog..... Yes, I live alone with my two beautiful daughters and my dog. .... then i drive three and half hour to see my parents house for three days.....
I would like to say to everyone please dont think about drink whle you are driving..... if you think that you are drunk and please call your family or friend can pick you up in somewhere.. dont be afraid to ak them for pick you up... better than sorryy..... it is not easy to spend on court fee, lawyer, etc... there are so expensive cost and will give you a big shit in your life ! okay .....

HAPPY HOLIDAY AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 2004 :fly:

Happy Holidays everyone!

Don't drink and drive, even if you think you can handle it! Don't let others do it, either. :angel:

yes of course but I dont understand why they like to drive ? so stupid and not think about theirself !

Happy Holidays to AD and ofc, I won t be drinking and driving i ll be home for x mas and i won't be driving places anyhow :)

At least crash the place if you're drinking, or take a taxi home.
I love baking cookies too, but I don't know if I will be baking this year. We'll see!
Happy Holidays to you too.

That sounds nice but my family doesnt celebrate Christmas although I still get presents..... I dont know what I will do.........I hope to see friends and hang out during winter break. I dont drink so no worries :)

Awww.. Don't tempt me..
Every Years my habits kept making lot lot lot goodies sweet desserts..
This year, All I want make 2 goodies sweet desserts.. Doesn't want get more increase habits make lot lot lot sweet desserts due lot of my friends always come and steal loves my homemade sweet desserts plus even my children too.. (rolls) Oh please give me a break... ((chuckles))

They thinks I'm GRAMMA best homemade sweet desserts.. but I'M NOT GRAMMA.. I'm JUST MOMMA.. ha ha.. :P

btw Happy Merry Christmas and Happy New year '04.
Where is smiley xmas face ???
Should post here MERRIER icon..

:cuddle: giving you hugs for merrier!!

Bullym0m said:
Awww.. Don't tempt me..
Every Years my habits kept making lot lot lot goodies sweet desserts..
This year, All I want make 2 goodies sweet desserts.. Doesn't want get more increase habits make lot lot lot sweet desserts due lot of my friends always come and steal loves my homemade sweet desserts plus even my children too.. (rolls) Oh please give me a break... ((chuckles))

They thinks I'm GRAMMA best homemade sweet desserts.. but I'M NOT GRAMMA.. I'm JUST MOMMA.. ha ha.. :P

btw Happy Merry Christmas and Happy New year '04.
Where is smiley xmas face ???
Should post here MERRIER icon..

:cuddle: giving you hugs for merrier!!

Send some of your goodies to Norway! ;)

Liza and Fly Free,

Sure thing... Happy to send'n you sweet goodies cookies and browies..

cookies.jpg

kristy said:
yes of course but I dont understand why they like to drive ? so stupid and not think about theirself !
I'm not saying my answer is 100% right but I'm guessing they lost their judgment by thinking they THINK they can drive home without something happens... there's this organization which I supported which called MADD: Mother Against Drunk Driving....

yes i support madd because look at what people got killed or put a jail for good ! it is not funny at all !

MY good friend who killed a car accident from her cousin who is drunk and driving....... her cousin is in prison for 10 years and she will get out the prison in march 2006 .... I told her it is waste time to missed whole years and stay in prison for nothing.... the prison is for fight, beating up,etc and no fun at all....
the best way to call your parents or friend or taxi for be safe ride than driving or kill !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HEARD A OFTEN what people say I cant find who want to pick her or him up . and make me piss off what a person told me ,I said bullshit and no excuse !!!!!!!!! I know a person like to drive or possbily like to show off when a person like to drive with drink... a person know better than sorry ....

Happy hoildays to ya all too :D yeah i do drink then drive.. but i don't drive drunk :P

I want to wish everyone a happy and SAFE holidays over Christmas and New Year's Eve. (Stop the carnage) ..that one, is a motto message for those drivers who are reckless and drive drunk, etc.
Australia's quite big on trying to stop people speeding, driving drunk and so forth all year long. Doing heaps of advertising about the dangers of drunk driving and other dangerous forms of driving.

Back