Happy Birthdays

christlovedeaf

Reaction score
Lately, I haven't wish lot of birthdays, but easier for me to say between Jan 1 to this day, i say :dance2: :birthday: :rockon: :dj: :cheers: :popcorn: :angel: :h5: :party: :wave: :dance2:

Ohh, you too ! Many thanks ! :hug:

Happy Birthday to everyone !! :D

HAHAHAH, I hope you didnt think its my bbirthday, bec my birthday don't come till St Patrick's Day

*singing myself* Happy Birthday to me... Happy Birthday to me.... Jan 6th.. btw it's over..
:giggle:

OoOoo ur bday is coming up next month SOON YAY!! psstt there will have party on ur bday at deaf club or wha? if YES so i m gonna see you on ur bday! hehe

OoOoo ur bday is coming up next month SOON YAY!! psstt there will have party on ur bday at deaf club or wha? if YES so i m gonna see you on ur bday! hehe

hahaha, you gonna have to talk with my bf, bec he is a best secret guy I ever known. You know what I'm talking about. Since he was your ex bf

hahaha, you gonna have to talk with my bf, bec he is a best secret guy I ever known. You know what I'm talking about. Since he was your ex bf

Umm He is not my ex boyfriend LOL! he is MY BEST FRIEND :P and Oh yea i m gonna whipser him about ur bday haha!!!

Thank u but I keep my bdy to myself last week, know too many bdys come at the same time as mine.

Happy Birthday to everyone since Jan 1 to Now. :) Whew!!! cuz I could not keep up with them everyday.

HAHAHAH, I hope you didnt think its my bbirthday, bec my birthday don't come till St Patrick's Day

Really? you mean your birthday is on March 17 th St Patty's Day? if so, my second son's birthday is on the same day too....He loves to spray green color on his hair....He's look cute with green hair!!

Back