Happy April Fool Day!!!

PinkyZebra

Reaction score
What kind of your jokes? This is for fun!

My joking is "I won the lottery and my our family are going move to Hawaii and plus I'm pregnant with triplets." :laugh2:

What kind of your jokes? This is for fun!

My joking is "I won the lottery and my our family are going move to Hawaii and plus I'm pregnant with triplets." :laugh2:

I remember one April Fool's Day, it was raining, so I devised a clever plan to tell staff that they had forgotten to roll up their window, and a few of them freaked out pretty good. :rofl: That was so worth it. :lol:

tx my son tell him we going on jeramy kyle show as the ipitimy of dysfunctional family

The biggest April Fool......My ex husband was born on this day...hahaha

I got fired from my job.

My house caught on fire and I'm living in a Homeless Shelter...so, hey buddy, can you spare a dime?

A guy from China asked me for a copy of my US passport for $800. I scanned my passport and attached it to my email and emailed to him. He said he will send me $800 via Western Union by tomorrow.

I can't wait!

:laugh2: hahahaha nice try to you all. At least I hate the bad and cruel joking from someone to make people are pissed off because it's offending.

step son left his radio and stuff laying around so I packed it. He asked where it was I told him I sold it to the kid down the street for 50 cents.

in my FB - I checked into Newark Airport to fly to Geneva, Switzerland

Ayiyiyiyi just got recalled to UNESCO in Geneva for emergency secretariat meeting to deal with humanitarian crisis in South Sudan. Hopefully will be back on time for my last skiing trip in Denver this Friday

http://www.unicef.org/media/media_71820.html

and several friends actually believed it :lol:

one friend fooled me he said some1 was harassing him and the link went back to my facebook page... :roll: first time... he did a good job tricking people like me :P

Just bought myself a Ferrari ;)

Told a neighbor if he didn;t stop throwing out his chicken bones I was gonna call the Law....

in my FB - I checked into Newark Airport to fly to Geneva, Switzerland

and several friends actually believed it :lol:

Yeah, I keep forgetting that it is April Fools Day today. You got me. I swallowed your story saying that you did it for the cause (UNICEF) in Switzerland. I thought that was wonderful. What a idiot I am. :(

Dang, Jiro! Next time I will be careful when you post for April Fools Day. **sigh**

:Oops: UNESCO. :roll: Now I see that UNESCO is not right. I overlook at this. Oh, boy. **shaking my head**

Yeah, I keep forgetting that it is April Fools Day today. You got me. I swallowed your story saying that you did it for the cause (UNICEF) in Switzerland. I thought that was wonderful. What a idiot I am. :(

Dang, Jiro! Next time I will be careful when you post for April Fools Day. **sigh**

:Oops: UNESCO. :roll: Now I see that UNESCO is not right. I overlook at this. Oh, boy. **shaking my head**

I am still worried you believed me when I was saying Sarah Palin was perfect for an appointed position in the next decade for the Stairways to Heaven euthanasia project for getting rid of millions of baby boomers in poverty or suffering dementia. That was total bs but based on my knowledge of her real political ruthlessness.

Back