Halloween prank

Moondancer

Reaction score
Last night at 10:30 pm I drove to home from work. Someone in the car threw ice cream ball to my vehicle's windshield. (real loud thud) I was scared and thought it was a rock. Grrr i hate halloween prankers doing stupid thing to do that. Got home and washed it off.

Have you had a similar experience?

Yeah some jerk threw a snowball at my window when I was driving. It hit my window on the passenger said the jerk(s) was hiding behind a snowbank throwing snowballs at people car. This was during school hours so it was some older kids or young men.

No, but my friend in Utah has been complaining about his neighborhood. His house had been egged on TWICE on Oct.. Someone bashed his mailbox and pumpkins. The police couldn't do anything about it except suggested installing cameras. Stupid kids.

No, but my friend in Utah has been complaining about his neighborhood. His house had been egged on TWICE on Oct.. Someone bashed his mailbox and pumpkins. The police couldn't do anything about it except suggested installing cameras. Stupid kids.
I hope your friend will follow the police suggestion so they can arrest the punks.

Worst prank I ever seen back in the late 80's that someone tied a heavy fishing line to two empty garbage cans that sit on each side of the street. When someone drove down the street and front end of the car snagged the fishing line which causing the two garbage cans pulled in together and swing around toward the rear end of the car damaging the body. Many drivers got really angry about that.

My house was egged and teepeed this year.…by 3rd grader too.…like why?

I had kids throw snowballs at my news truck once. However, I knew it was coming because I saw them hit the car in front of me to. Then in my rear view I saw them hit the car behind me. I called the police department (on the business line not 911) and advised. They said they already knew and had a car en-rout.

When I was younger I was going to the drug store with my little sister and some boys were throwing snowballs at us and I told my sister to "Duck"
and she said " quack quack!" She was just learning the sounds animals made and she thought I meant to sound like a duck ! ! :lol:

Many years ago the teenagers put the toilet papers all over the trees . The neighbor had to clean up the mess.

Oh yeah. I was leaving a nightclub with a friend one night and this pimped looking car approached us and others on the side walkway leading to the parking lot. I swore it looked like a drive-by shooting was about to happen, but instead idiots threw pumpkin guts at us. Bad shots, they missed us all!

Back