Hallo! I'm from UK!

UK'er

Reaction score
I thought I'd join in as seeing that most of members here are from USA.

Finally!

Hallo! Finally! Someone else from the UK! I moved to the US a few years ago and my teachers think my spelling is awful. I tell them no, centre is spelled centre not center.:giggle:

Hallo! Finally! Someone else from the UK! I moved to the US a few years ago and my teachers think my spelling is awful. I tell them no, centre is spelled centre not center.:giggle:
Agreed. I sometimes can't stand American spelling, it seems/sounds like a dumbed down English to me.
No, we have a sprinkling of UK posters....Lissa etc....
Really? From my observations, there is some UK members but still quite few, and this is partly reason why I joined this forum!
Hi I am from blighty too... :) and it's sunny (about time! LOL)

Yes, it's sunny here :) It feels like it was a while since last time I've seen a sunny day.

Hello!! Another UK'er here :) Have you hears about next week's indian summer??

No, I didn't, and googled that... :O I thought it was expected to snow on near end of October-November?

I think it was the Daily Mail online I was reading last night, they said could be as early as October.... eeek!

Would be nice to get a decent amount of snow this time though!! last time wasn't much but the year before we was stranded in our village for almost 2 weeks!!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. We have many members from all over Canada, USA, Europe, and Asia. Most often we get lots of UK members more than Canadian members. :lol:

So I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Back