Hack MVP?

thechaostheory

Reaction score
Is there a way to root MVP to run Android OS, something like 1.6? :wave:

I do believe it run on linux, not android. (I know android is based on linux, but this doesnt use android's OS)

Any model for Android, yes they had button (hold button and press power then run Boot SD for upgrade or theme, I try hold press button and power on for MVP, nothing, maybe purple made disable boot

yeah, I just did that.. didnt work... maybe some secret combination of buttons?

I do believe it run on linux, not android. (I know android is based on linux, but this doesnt use android's OS)

linux can use android os download because linux same as android kernel.dll

Google Android SDK Release 08 download free - Create applications for Android phones ..... can use windows xp or linux... no matter.. can android market or app store download. or if software and games sd memory card can use it...

if live android cd boots with xp but live android cd can't use any thing download nothing... just android screen live that all

Any model for Android, yes they had button (hold button and press power then run Boot SD for upgrade or theme, I try hold press button and power on for MVP, nothing, maybe purple made disable boot

MVP should be able to boot from SD card, not USB stick right?

maybe if you have to take it apart, then theres a secret boot button inside the device?

the answer is a no ,it is based on arm cpu and requires arm version linux libraries as far as i know it requires uboot installed on sd or in memory and the boot config is set in bios as disabled for sd i tried my arm prepped sd card with uboot from similar arm based device no success and ,the answer is still no on special buttons and only way is telnet into it and hack it, the other vp called viable vpad can be hacked using jtag programmer since vpad has a jtag connector on mainboard but its cpu is diffrent version of arm9, also mvp device i have opened and examined its design yep reason why mvp suck is wifi antenna is tinny one wire to the right of top flasher unit and signal arent that good but can be modded to us smc jack and plug in ext antenna,for that the 1 wire must be converted to 2 wires

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted (Samsung Captivate (i897))

I got a mvp collecting dust and want to find good use for it. They dont sound interested on demandinf it back since they killed the project.

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Captivate (i897))

I got a mvp collecting dust and want to find good use for it. They dont sound interested on demandinf it back since they killed the project.

high time hack MVP me mvp thick thick dust

remmy the thread mvp blunder

Back