Habbo Hotel

Sintax

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just wanted to share a game that I play thats called Habbo. Habbo is an online chat game where you can chat, play games, create a room and furnish it. It's like a big animated chat room where you can have your own avatar and walk around places. You can be any age to play! I know a couple Deaf people who play this game and she's really nice! Heres the link
Habbo ~ Habbo USA

I would suggest you to read few of my posts accord this link carefully.

Habbo Hotel is not bad... Very neat forum. My eldest son registered there since last year with no problem... He chatted with people from world... My son know his limit...

The picture come automaic to ask you for your account number and which bank if you click "buy and sell" the furniture. My son respect my warn to not use "buy and sell" the furniture last year.

Habbo is bad news!
What my little son addict this one.. and tend phone calls came huge bill arrived.. Unpleasant seeing the bill goes crazy!

Btw, I recommend you must supervise your child and don't buy furnitures!

I'm huge happy my little son quit the habbo Hotel and joined different website.. it's called Runescape Love it... Pretty good challenge game.
Paid membership any your wish pay for month or 3 mos or 6 mos or a year.. whatever you like to...
I'm very happy w/this one!

Well sir, I am a Habbo X. You need to teach your son boundries. It is against the habbo way to buy habbo coins without permisson, Your son should of known that. It states on the website that you may not buy habbo coins without your parents permission. Here's the info Habbo ~ Spending Someone Else’s Money

However, It is against the habbo way to buy/sell furniture online, Using such things as eBay. eBay will no longer be selling virtual goods due to the complaints. A lot of people were being scammed by this.

Back