Votes: 8 11.6%
  • allow guns (legally) but make it HIGHLY restrictive

Votes: 30 43.5%
  • allow guns (legally) and less restrictive

Votes: 31 44.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, that's explained why the Germans or Italians doesn't want to invade Switzerland during the Second World War. :lol:

:gpost:

People don't need guns. If you want security, buy a security system. I like the fact that gun laws here are highly restrictive. To me it means that there's one less armed lunatic in the world. :)

People don't need guns. If you want security, buy a security system. I like the fact that gun laws here are highly restrictive. To me it means that there's one less armed lunatic in the world. :)

Ive had security systems, and I can attest to the fact they suck.

My argument: You remember the house in Breckenridge NYE party I had?
The alarm went off for THREE DAYS. on off on off on off... no cops were dispatched.

Even if it dispatched cops the cops wouldn't have gotten there within 10 minutes in snow. I would have needed to defend myself, or do something with the goon.

Security system can be more expensive than a rifle and few of the bullets as I'm assuming.

Plus, security system don't protect yourself or house for all the time. It can be malfunction or blackout or EPIC failed unexpectedly. Rifles never fail you unless you oil it good to avoid jam the bullet.

Ive had security systems, and I can attest to the fact they suck.

My argument: You remember the house in Breckenridge NYE party I had?
The alarm went off for THREE DAYS. on off on off on off... no cops were dispatched.

Even if it dispatched cops the cops wouldn't have gotten there within 10 minutes in snow. I would have needed to defend myself, or do something with the goon.

I second this.

A security system helps, but it's not a last-resort tool for when things go FUBAR.

My vote should be obvious... pro-gun rights.

Allows gun so legally with less restrictive.

That's southern way to say. ;)

Many of my families are gun owners, I know some of them, especially my uncle is member of NRA.

I mean 10???? Why 10???? one to two is good enough.

:ty: for link...

Yeah, me too.

I don't beleive in hunting innocent animals out of pleasure.

That's American way to have more than 1 guns, Texan Guy is interesting in gun collection, that what I know about him.

There's nothing about wrong with hunting, it is American way to hunting, come to Alabama and you will see, alot of hunting.

Hunting rocks.

That's American way to have more than 1 guns, Texan Guy is interesting in gun collection, that what I know about him.

There's nothing about wrong with hunting, it is American way to hunting, come to Alabama and you will see, alot of hunting.

Hunting rocks.

Trophy hunting and trophy fishing is disgusting.

I don't disagree with hunting though... saved my family money because a moose can last us an entire year. But for trophy? Disgusting.

I don't disagree with hunting though... saved my family money because a moose can last us an entire year. But for trophy? Disgusting.

For me, Trophy hunting is just fine.

All a security system does is insure the body will still be warm when the police get there.

Personally, I prefer preventing the bad guys from entering my property in the first place. We have outside motion detector lights, good locks (which we use) on the house, gate, vehicles, and shed, exterior dusk-to-dawn lighting, and some indoor night lights. We're considering a security system, especially since we're surrounded by houses that have systems.

However, we still keep our self-defense weapons ready, and don't want that right infringed.

Agreed.

Disagree.

These who do trophy hunts are usually the ones who promote healthy growth of a herd the most.

I wouldn't mind nabbin myself a trophy or two. I just won't pay $$$$$ for it. Only my tag and I'll go out and do my research myself.

I've seen quite a few massssssive deer and moose here in colorado - easily state records and such. They're tough to find, but...

Disagree.

These who do trophy hunts are usually the ones who promote healthy growth of a herd the most.

I wouldn't mind nabbin myself a trophy or two. I just won't pay $$$$$ for it. Only my tag and I'll go out and do my research myself.

I've seen quite a few massssssive deer and moose here in colorado - easily state records and such. They're tough to find, but...

I would agree with you, but I have seen fish and elk stocks crash repeatedly because they're taking too many mature breeders rather than the young ones. The lakes that flourish here are ones that forbid people from taking fish over a certain size (ie. over 70cm long for pikes.)

For inside the house, I'd prefer a snake charmer.

Now that's my kind of woman!!!!

you can have her. I'll have this girl

n8825246_36983433_9232.jpg

The murder rate in D.C. has gone down in 2009 AFTER the Supreme Court threw out the D.C. gun law.

Homicide totals in 2009 plummet in District, Prince George's - washingtonpost.com

Golfer Theater now brings you "Great moments in Conversation History"

Man 1: I feel like shootin somebody tonight
Man 2: Me too.....too bad we can't
Man 1: Why the hell not?
Man2: We are in DC man
Man 1: So?
Man 2: They have a gun ban here man
Man 1: Ah good call, I wouldn't want to break the law

And scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back