Votes: 8 11.6%
  • allow guns (legally) but make it HIGHLY restrictive

Votes: 30 43.5%
  • allow guns (legally) and less restrictive

Votes: 31 44.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again....the tail wagging the dog.....you claim that it is proven that cities with more restrictions are higher in crime. Statistics may show this but perhaps the restrictions were put into pace because of the high crime.
Grandstanding and exageration to claim something as fact. You have to look at the whole picture...not just what you want to see.

the restrictions were put into place because of liberals, silly. everybody knows that. NJ-NY-MA = the most liberal states ever and full of hypocritical elitists. I had an opportunity to know this fellow man who is the police officer and President of ANJRPC (Association of NJ Rifle & Pistol Clubs) at Cherry Ridge, NJ. I can't remember his name but his booklet's in my car trunk. He is a staunch believer in Amendment 2 and CCW.

There were 2 great articles in newsletter so I'll find it for you later after I take my mother out for Mother's Day dinner.

You do have the right to protect yourself and your property. But you don't have the right to take the law into your own hands, nor do you have the right to shoot another unless your life is in danger.

I suppose you wouldn't say that if you were at Dunkin' Donut being robbed at gun point and being assaulted. Oh my life's not in danger.. but I see your life is in danger... oh well tough luck. let the cops deal with it. <go back to watching ESPN>

Actually - we do have rights to take the law into our own hands. Police Officers are merely hired by taxpayers to enforce it for us just as much as we hire plumber to fix our clogging toilets. The law says it is a crime to rob and Randall broke the law. The neighbor saw it and took appropriate action to enforce the law and to respond under the Good Samaritan law (perhaps).

He beat up the little Asian lady and made her think she was going to be killed. Here's a tip. Don't beat up and rob women, and you won't be shot by a legal gun owner. Sorry, but I can't make any promises about the criminals, because apparently they're not real big on the whole "obeying the law" thing. Not even gun laws apparently, which was really surprising. It's not about good vs. evil. It's about armed robbery and the implied threat of death. They didn't know it was a fake gun, they just knew a criminal was there with a gun. Should they wait to see if the criminal with the gun is going to shoot them on the way out? Why should they have to guess? The criminal brought this on himself, by threating lethal force by carrying the weapon into the robbery with him.

It's funny, Jillio, that you prefer the police officers to take the laws into their own hands and they have killed more innocents than armed citizens (which I've already proved to you). They beat up people, even kids. Such a displacement of responsibility...

To me - The greatest crime to humanity is not responding to those who needs help. Confucius say: "If my neighbor no come, what is gone happen? I might die."

You repeatedly forget that most armed citizens with CCW have EXTENSIVE EXTENSIVE EXTENSIVE continuing trainings in self-defense and marksmanship than police officers who get re-certified training every two years (correct me if I'm wrong). You think it's horrible that a neighbor took this matter to his own hands and killed the armed robber. Take a look at NYPD shooting 50+ at one allegedly armed guy. oh yea - multiply that case by 10x. Ever heard in news about armed citizen shooting 40x at robber? I think not.

take a look at bottom and tell me if you think if it's real or fake
p1000535vw3.jpg

answer - it's a fake

just a joke...

Didn't he know how we make Donuts in Texas?

Texans throw the raw dough into the air,
and shoot a hole through it as it falls into the grease.

"I'll have a dozen Black Talon hollow point glazed donuts, please..."

[yt]gaUqdIFUbxE[/yt]

Gun Beats Bomb in Bank Robbery

(WXYZ)MICHIGAN -- An attempted bank robbery in Canton played out like a scene from a movie Monday when a man who police say claimed to have a bomb was stopped by a customer armed with a pistol.

The drama started just after the Comerica bank on Michigan Ave. opened around 9 a.m. Police say 54-year-old man Joseph Webster from Washtenaw County walked up to a teller and handed her a note claiming he had a bomb strapped to his body.

The fast-thinking teller hit the silent alarm while filling a bag with $1 bills -- until, police say, Webster demanded "bands of 50s and 100s." Another teller saw the situation unfolding and alerted Nabil Fawzi, 39, a long-time customer.

Fawzi, who spent six years in the Lebanese army, took matters into his own hands.

He tells WXYZ.com he pulled out a 9 mm handgun (for which he had a CCW permit), racked a bullet in the chamber, pointed it at Webster and announced, "You are not robbing this bank!"

The startled Webster countered with, "but, I have a bomb" -- but Fawzi wasn't impressed. "I don't care. You are not robbing this bank!" was the reply from the other side of the gun. He then forced the Webster into a chair and held him at gunpoint until police arrived.

Police tell WXYZ.com there were no injuries, no issues with Fawzi's CCW permit, and no bomb found at the scene.

Webster was arraigned Tuesday afternoon and charged with one count of bank robbery, one count of armed robbery, and a habitual third offense. He faces 25 years to life in prison.

Thumbs up. :P

I voted allow guns (legally) and less restrictive. It's all about 2nd Amendment, baby!

Really, I'm a gun lover (about 10 firearms and still counting) and willing to defend my family from the wicked, evil people who tried to take or kill from us. And soon, I'm going to join the NRA and TRA. When I'm going to be 21, I'm gonna take a concealed handgun licence class.

I voted allow guns (legally) and less restrictive. It's all about 2nd Amendment, baby!

Really, I'm a gun lover (about 10 firearms and still counting) and willing to defend my family from the wicked, evil people who tried to take or kill from us. And soon, I'm going to join the NRA and TRA.

i'm surprised you didn't join NRA earlier with these 10 guns. I just joined couple weeks ago. well it's never too late! :cool2:

Soon, my friend, soon I will join the NRA, period.

When I was growing up, my Dad and I were NRA members for two reasons: 1. For the content of their magazine. 2. Subscription came with a life insurance policy. :lol:

Really, I'm a gun lover (about 10 firearms and still counting) and willing to defend my family from the wicked, evil people who tried to take or kill from us. And soon, I'm going to join the NRA and TRA. When I'm going to be 21, I'm gonna take a concealed handgun licence class.

10? :eek3: :cold: your comment make me :Ohno:

Can you care to explain what's this abbrevation word "NRA" and "TRA" stand for?

I personally gave up guns for an interest in bass playing. Hunting innocent animals is a joke. What's so interesting about launching a projectile from point A to point B? If I wanted to use one, I would have joined the Marines (for example) where its use is justified.

I personally gave up guns for an interest in bass playing. Hunting innocent animals is a joke. What's so interesting about launching a projectile from point A to point B? If I wanted to use one, I would have joined the Marines (for example) where its use is justified.

Yea me too, I don't support the guns to kill innocent animals except for protection.

no need to hunt animals. you can do target shooting with some objects - clay shooting, plastic, bottles, paper target, etc. I don't hunt animals.

Originally Posted by SCBassist

Yea me too, I don't support the guns to kill innocent animals except for protection.

Yeah, me too.

I don't beleive in hunting innocent animals out of pleasure.

But that doesn't make much difference. What if I lied about having legitimated reason to own one? And mind you - I've repeatedly said that the people with mental history CANNOT own guns by law and all gun purchases are LEGAL & LICENSED.

How can you be certain that Licensed gun Dealers are not selling guns illegally in order to stay in business? Because from what I've heard that one gun shop owner was sentenced to prison for violating numerous federal firearms laws by selling guns to convicted felons.

I mean 10???? Why 10???? one to two is good enough.

:ty: for link...
that's like saying - 1-2 purses are good enough.... 1-2 pairs of shoes are good enough... :giggle: I know - not a same thing but similar concept... we're MEN!

How can you be certain that Licensed gun Dealers are not selling guns illegally in order to stay in business? Because from what I've heard that one gun shop owner was sentenced to prison for violating numerous federal firearms laws by selling guns to convicted felons.
same thing - how we can be certain that our school teachers or certified nanny do not have criminal record like pedophilia? We can never be certain but it's only matter of time till they get caught. Licensed gun dealer selling guns illegally is not a widespread problem and beside - it's difficult to make a lucrative profits from it because the word will get around and there could be undercover ATF posing as an interested convicted buyer.

btw - hi Cheri! been a long while! :cool2:

same thing - how we can be certain that our school teachers or certified nanny do not have criminal record like pedophilia? We can never be certain but it's only matter of time till they get caught. Licensed gun dealer selling guns illegally is not a widespread problem and beside - it's difficult to make a lucrative profits from it because the word will get around and there could be undercover ATF posing as an interested convicted buyer.

btw - hi Cheri! been a long while! :cool2:

Yea, I know-- that's if they do an undercover investigation. But it doesn't change the fact that it puts innocent people in jeopardy when selling guns illegally. In my opinion, I think a cop or two should work at all licensed gun stores. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back