Gun control

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many mass murders have been done using a piece of paper? Heck, how many murders have been done using a piece of paper? Has there been 377 mass murder bombings in the U.S. this year like we have had shootings?
piece of paper? that's how Osama bin Laden conducted his campaign of terror around the world.... with piece of papers.

Last edited:
I agree with you, there are plenty of deadly weapons out there, but the thread we are currently responding to is about gun control and how to stop these crazy people who are allowed to buy guns and then go out and shoot innocent people. It has nothing to do or is it asking how to deal with any other type of deadly weapon control. How exactly am I being irrational? What part of what I am saying is illogical or not reasonable? I'm pretty sure everyone but the people planning these mass shootings want them to stop, yet the people with the guns don't want anything put in their way of buying more guns or the type of weapons that these shooters seem to prefer. I don't think I'm the one being illogical! I'm also not bringing up other ways to commit mass murder in a thread that is titled GUN CONTROL, so exactly who is being obnoxious?
you are being obnoxious and irrational by saying and putting words in our mouths that you believe that we CONDONE and SUPPORT and HAVE NO PROBLEM with crazy people getting guns to kill people. you sir are a very disturbed individual and I believe you need to step away from a computer and I believe we are enabling and feeding into your unhealthy delusion and paranoia. you need to be banned temporarily from this forum as a time-out because I think you need to address your underlying or undiagnosed mental issue.

Last edited:
And how exactly are they doing this other than asking if you are mentally ill? Since there is no national database that tells someone that somebody has been declared legally mentally ill because of patient confidentiality laws this is a law that has no teeth. So for this to work they have to put in place laws that make it mandatory for doctors and hospitals to put patients names into another national database that lists who are mentally ill. Also to be legally mentally ill it takes a court order, so those people who the medical establishment knows are mentally ill, unless they are legally required to go to court and have them declared as so, you will have a lot of crazy people slipping through the cracks.
so you have no problem with government casting an extremely wide net with extremely loose legal definition on people with mental issue in any shape or form, right? everybody is considered GUILTY until proven innocent.

You do know what they check don't you? All the rest they basically take your word for it.
wrong. so wrong.... you need to brush up on that.
The paperwork you fill out, sure lie on it, they will come knocking at your door and take everything. EVERYTHING !
When that dealer makes that call and gives your info, it is ran through a data base for your background and if anything Domestic abuse, felon, anything to throw a red flag you are denied on the spot.... this isn't an instant approval, it takes awhile and sometimes they will tell you to come back in a day or 2.... that's if theyre getting hits and need to look into what its about.... I was at a store once and apparently someone applied prior, This guy came in and ATF walked out the back room and nabbed him ( either a sting or was wanted ) They don't play, here anyways.

Last edited:
Yes, but we are talking about a deadly weapon and if we want to keep them out of people who are mentally not there, some sacrifice is going to be needed.
So you are okay with innocent people being killed by crazy people with guns since you want nothing put in place that will infringe on you buying and using any gun you want. As of last Sunday there has been 377 mass shootings in the U.S. something clearly has to be done to drastically reduce it. So exactly how would you go about reducing the carnage if you're not okay with the mass shootings?
But but but you keep saying that.... "DEADLY WEAPONS" and there are plenty more than just your beloved AR's, what do you have againsts AR's? Can you not afford one? or do you just hate the style? They are fun to shoot, fun to dress up and look cool as shit when you go to the range. Don't be so butt hurt over AR's they are actually very friendly and tame. All my friends and family are still alive, its been case trained, sits in the corner and hasn't moved or killed anyone since it was adopted. When I took it out to the range it was a bit cold, but quickly warmed up after kicking a bit, smoked a little and calmed down by the end of the day, cooled off and got back in its case to head home.... Got a nice scrub and rubbed down, hasn't caused any commotion since. Just waiting on its next outing.... only thing damaged was some paper and maybe some trees died that was out of our control.

you forgot bays, cars, motorcycles, cast iron skillets, propane tanks, water, rocks , rope, pencils, rubber bands, windows....lol

Don't forget baseball bats. My date's ex girlfriend whose brother was beaten to death with baseball bats. He was a victim in the Deltona Massacre along with 5 victims and a poor dog. Two of four killers already have had criminal backgrounds prior to the Deltona massacre. It still didn't stop them from killing anyone.

wrong. so wrong.... you need to brush up on that.
The paperwork you fill out, sure lie on it, they will come knocking at your door and take everything. EVERYTHING !
When that dealer makes that call and gives your info, it is ran through a data base for your background and if anything Domestic abuse, felon, anything to throw a red flag you are denied on the spot.... this isn't an instant approval, it takes awhile and sometimes they will tell you to come back in a day or 2.... that's if theyre getting hits and need to look into what its about.... I was at a store once and apparently someone applied prior, This guy came in and ATF walked out the back room and nabbed him ( either a sting or was wanted ) They don't play, here anyways.

I provided the video on other thread. Deaf gun seller said that a deaf guy filled out the forms and lied. Next day, FBI agent showed up and asked a Deaf gun seller for forms a deaf guy wrote down. Yep, a deaf guy was busted and was sent to the prison for lying on the forms

Don't forget baseball bats. My date's ex girlfriend whose brother was beaten to death with baseball bats. He was a victim in the Deltona Massacre along with 5 victims and a poor dog. Two of four killers already have had criminal backgrounds prior to the Deltona massacre. It still didn't stop them from killing anyone.
I did type Bats, came out as Bays, too lazy to go correct it this weekend...lol

I provided the video on other thread. Deaf gun seller said that a deaf guy filled out the forms and lied. Next day, FBI agent showed up and asked a Deaf gun seller for forms a deaf guy wrote down. Yep, a deaf guy was busted and was sent to the prison for lying on the forms
But apparently someone here doesn't know this.....lol
well, they do now.

And when they come its not just for that one incident, they take all your shit, every firearm and other weapons you have.

Tag it, bag it and wrap it.... pun intended, they are gonna add to your rap sheet and Ben Dover is gonna Wrap it up... well maybe not, they don't hand out condoms in prison...lol

But apparently someone here doesn't know this.....lol
well, they do now.

And when they come its not just for that one incident, they take all your shit, every firearm and other weapons you have.

Tag it, bag it and wrap it.... pun intended, they are gonna add to your rap sheet and Ben Dover is gonna Wrap it up... well maybe not, they don't hand out condoms in prison...lol

Not sure if he actually watched the video. Don't think he knows ASL. He did argue a lot on other thread. The ASL version video is about 22 minutes long, I think.

I know a guy with criminal background. He was convicted of manslaughter when he was a teen. He has one more strike left because he was not supposed to hang out with ex father in law who happened to have a gun which is not visible, but he didn't know. So the police re-arrested him and sent him back to prison for 15 years. He came out a few years ago.

Not sure if he actually watched the video. Don't think he knows ASL. He did argue a lot on other thread. The ASL version video is about 22 minutes long, I think.

I know a guy with criminal background. He was convicted of manslaughter when he was a teen. He has one more strike left because he was not supposed to hang out with ex father in law who happened to have a gun which is not visible, but he didn't know. So the police re-arrested him and sent him back to prison for 15 years. He came out a few years ago.
Ive heard of people , never knew them but were friends of friends or whatever, being a felon then hanging out with someone who is legal get into trouble just for being around someone... BUT if youre gonna screw up your life early on you pay for it the rest of your life. Some do good turning their lives around but it will always haunt them one way or the other and that's an example of you don't have to do anything wrong to get into trouble very easily, even a few simple words can land them back in prison even if theyre innocent of everything.

please do explain exactly and precisely what is this "checks" you speak of.

yes we've had bombings including failed & intercepted bombings after McVeigh - NYC/NJ bombings, Boston Marathon bombing, failed car bomb in Times Square, several mosque bombings, several failed/incepted bombing plots in plane/building. I've posted links which you probably have conveniently ignored. oh don't forget 9/11 attacks and shoe bomber.
Nothing at the level of the OK bombing.

so you have no problem with government casting an extremely wide net with extremely loose legal definition on people with mental issue in any shape or form, right? everybody is considered GUILTY until proven innocent.
If they are looking into buying a lethal weapon I would go for yes! I don't know about you, but I have known people who have mental illness and aren't legally mentally ill, but I have seen them snap and they are the one's that I would also be very concerned with if they owned guns.

you are being obnoxious and irrational by saying and putting words in our mouths that you believe that we CONDONE and SUPPORT and HAVE NO PROBLEM with crazy people getting guns to kill people. you sir are a very disturbed individual and I believe you need to step away from a computer and I believe we are enabling and feeding into your unhealthy delusion and paranoia. you need to be banned temporarily from this forum as a time-out because I think you need to address your underlying or undiagnosed mental issue.
And you haven't? You are probably the biggest culprit in doing this, so I guess your irrational and obnoxious too! Prime example post #421

But but but you keep saying that.... "DEADLY WEAPONS" and there are plenty more than just your beloved AR's, what do you have againsts AR's? Can you not afford one? or do you just hate the style? They are fun to shoot, fun to dress up and look cool as shit when you go to the range. Don't be so butt hurt over AR's they are actually very friendly and tame. All my friends and family are still alive, its been case trained, sits in the corner and hasn't moved or killed anyone since it was adopted. When I took it out to the range it was a bit cold, but quickly warmed up after kicking a bit, smoked a little and calmed down by the end of the day, cooled off and got back in its case to head home.... Got a nice scrub and rubbed down, hasn't caused any commotion since. Just waiting on its next outing.... only thing damaged was some paper and maybe some trees died that was out of our control.
The reason I keep harping on AR's is that throughout the mass shootings with multiple people being killed or wounded those are the weapons of choice of these killers. If it were up to me I would make them very,very expensive to keep all but a small portion of the population from being able to purchase them. Oh they can be fun to shoot, fun to dress up and cool as shit when you go to the range, but next time you take yours out to the range and are shooting it, think about those people in LV and the Texas church who had their lives ended or permanently changed because someone was shooting them with one.

So exactly how many mass baseball bat murders have happened in the U.S. this year? Just for the sake of argument how many have happened in your lifetime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back