Gun control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go back and look at some of the liberal court decisions.
perhaps you should go back and look at the final ruling by Supreme Court :cool2:

Absolutely, I've seen it first hand, but from a helicopter, as long as they don't just let the carcas rot where they dropped it, they could feed a lot of homeless or hungry people with it.
in lot of hunting states, it's illegal to leave it out to rot in the field. I don't know if it's part of "Wanton Waste Law". if it's not illegal to leave it out in the field, they probably are required to collect all the heads as proof in order to get paid.

Thank you Michael Bloomberg! It's not just in NY, other states are doing many of the same thing. As i said NY is above the curve!
That's a joke, right? :lol:

perhaps you should go back and look at the final ruling by Supreme Court :cool2:
Which Supreme Court ruling, there have been many in the 240 years. As to the last one, it was made by a conservative court. Liberal courts have made different decisions over the years and will do so again.

Please enlighten me!
Meaning no freedom respecting adult could seriously want to have government officials tell them how to live, right down to what to eat and drink. Who wants a mayor who doesn't trust the people of his city to make daily decisions?

Which Supreme Court ruling, there have been many in the 240 years. As to the last one, it was made by a conservative court. Liberal courts have made different decisions over the years and will do so again.

Exactly, that what I believe, but Jiro didn’t believe this for some reason, so I just let wait and see.

Liberal judges believe that 2A are limited to regulated militias only like National Guard.

Conservative judges believe that 2A do applies to citizens and regulated militias alike.

Right now, US Supreme Court is 5-4 conservative majority, so it means all future ruling will likely to loosen the gun regulation like in 2008 and 2010, so if liberal majority, all future ruling will be mostly side with states to impose the gun control laws, however fate of court ruling is uncertain.

If you want to force liberal judges to interpret 2A properly, the Congress have to rewrite to add citizens and no gun control laws can be imposed to infringe the citizen's rights to bear arms.

Meaning no freedom respecting adult could seriously want to have government officials tell them how to live, right down to what to eat and drink. Who wants a mayor who doesn't trust the people of his city to make daily decisions?
You do realize that when people who are uninsured get sick and go to the hospital it is you and I who pick up the tab don't you? And that is even in your state. Bloomberg pushed his agenda to cut the states costs. With what NY and CA pay in public health it's obvious that the peoples daily decisions must not be to good, so perhaps they do need to be told.

I find it extremely comical that while NYC mayor bragged about NYC being "#1 safest city in America" and the lowest gun crime... and yet he surrounded himself with heavily armed guards armed to the teeth and motorcade

I find it extremely comical that while NYC mayor bragged about NYC being "#1 safest city in America" and the lowest gun crime... and yet he surrounded himself with heavily armed guards armed to the teeth and motorcade
Probably because not only was he the mayor of NYC, but also a billionaire. Being a billionaire carries certain risks and you have to take your security seriously or you might find yourself in a compromising situation or a family member kidnapped, etc. You haven't seen anything until you see Carlos Slims bodyguards and motorcade in Mexico!

You do realize that when people who are uninsured get sick and go to the hospital it is you and I who pick up the tab don't you? And that is even in your state. Bloomberg pushed his agenda to cut the states costs. With what NY and CA pay in public health it's obvious that the peoples daily decisions must not be to good, so perhaps they do need to be told.
You do realize that just because Bloomberg says "no trans fats," "no jumbo soft drinks," or "no smoking," or "meatless Mondays!" doesn't mean people are going to become healthy? They're still going to get sick and go to the hospital, insured or uninsured. This nanny government attitude only encourages dependence in the population. (Then again, maybe that's the goal.)

Do you enjoy being told what to do in your daily life?

Probably because not only was he the mayor of NYC, but also a billionaire. Being a billionaire carries certain risks and you have to take your security seriously or you might find yourself in a compromising situation or a family member kidnapped, etc. You haven't seen anything until you see Carlos Slims bodyguards and motorcade in Mexico!
How many American billionaires were murdered this year compared to the number of low-income Americans who were killed? Who needs more protection? Who will face the most restrictions in getting protection from violence?

How many American billionaires were murdered this year compared to the number of low-income Americans who were killed? Who needs more protection? Who will face the most restrictions in getting protection from violence?
If you're a billionaire you most likely have armed guards. since they hire their own protection most don't put themselves into situations where they are in danger. Mark Zuckenberg not only has his own guards, but literally bought the entire two streets around his house in Palo Alto, CA and turned the entire area into a security compound. Drove by Bill Gates compound in Bellavue, WA and it's a nice looking 50,000 sq ft house, but it's surrounded by a wall with a guard house at the entrance and kind of reminded me of a prison. The only one that I can think of that doesn't have guards that I know of is Warren Buffet, still drives himself to work in his 30+ year old station wagon. A lot of low income people put themselves into situations or get involved in things they shouldn't be involved in and it leads to their demise.

You do realize that just because Bloomberg says "no trans fats," "no jumbo soft drinks," or "no smoking," or "meatless Mondays!" doesn't mean people are going to become healthy? They're still going to get sick and go to the hospital, insured or uninsured. This nanny government attitude only encourages dependence in the population. (Then again, maybe that's the goal.)

Do you enjoy being told what to do in your daily life?

He doesn't actually say no trans fats, no jumbo soft drinks, etc. he taxes them to the point that he hopes people will not buy them. Yes, everyone eventually goes to the hospital, but healthy people seem to go to the hospital less than unhealthy ones! And perhaps that is Bloombergs goal to make people healthier!

That's a joke, right? :lol:
California has some cities, including San Fransisco that has imposed a soda tax that was funded by Michael Bloomberg, so he's not just doing it in NY.

Here it is in a nutshell: " The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home." The key word here is WITHIN THE HOME! It's only a matter of time until it receives another challenge or clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back